Is this sexist?

Yeah, I like the new approach way better. Feels very calming. I think nature oriented like that is the way to go. I didn't think the original was exactly sexist, but normal people don't walk that way, and I don't think it encompassed what you are trying to convey.

The other question is what is this for? Business card? Window sign? Billboard ad? Are you trying to attract people who know they already want to be hypnotized or someone who never considered they might need it?

The original wasn’t necessarily sexist to me, but from an advertising perspective, it said your niche was weight loss targeted at women.

The subsequent post, with the more calming images, gives me somewhere between spiritualistic healing to day spa vibes. I’d still play with fonts and color schemes, but it’s probably the angle to lean into if you don’t have a specific target segment.

Newer ad seems more focused on your product. The original one seemed more like you were advertising a work-out/exercise program. Is this going to be a store-front vs. online business? Even the newer version doesn't provide enough detail to those who might be interested. Some might also assume from the name/image that you are affiliated with a religious organization.

In terms of a photo that emphasizes "happy living" I think of a person who is comfortable in their own skin, no matter what that looks like. The image of the very fit women exercising looks like something I will never attain, therefore my brain might perceive that your program is not for me and I would immediately scroll past it.

What might get my attention is a photo of a more relatable person. The person could be any gender, but I'm picturing a women sitting around and laughing with a group of friends. Perhaps she is carrying a few extra pounds. Her make-up is not overly done. Her hair looks fine, but nothing fancy. But in the photo, the main thing that pops out is how well-adjusted and content this person is just being herself. That comfort helps her fully engage with and enjoy other people. That's the kind of image that might spark me to stop scrolling and take a closer look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest