Great Disney Prescription Glasses Frames

gardenrooms

Mouseketeer
Hi, all. This is NOT an ad, and I don't know if I can mention a brand name on these boards so I won't, but there is a company that sells glasses that you can attach their magnetic toppers to so you can change your frames, and today they FINALLY released some Disney toppers. I am so excited and bought 2 styles, but I expect these will go like hotcakes so wanted to let any other glasses wearers out there know. (I've been wearing glasses since I was 5 and I'm so glad that now, 70 years later, someone has finally made glasses fun! I have different colors and patterns, including holiday ones, which they only release at holiday times.)

I won't be wearing mine into the parks, as I am afraid I might knock them off on a ride, but I will be sporting my Disney frames a lot.

If I can mention the company name and someone lets me know, I will, but they are a pretty unique product so they are easy to Google.

Last edited:
OMG, I had no idea this was a thing! I just googled to see what it was you were talking about and saw these super cute Moana magnetic glasses toppers! Now that I've had my eye surgery I no longer wear regular glasses but maybe on sunglasses? Not sure how you figure out the size...
moana glasses topper.JPG

OMG, I had no idea this was a thing! I just googled to see what it was you were talking about and saw these super cute Moana magnetic glasses toppers! Now that I've had my eye surgery I no longer wear regular glasses but maybe on sunglasses? Not sure how you figure out the size...
View attachment 871280
Interesting. Someone else must be doing magnetic toppers also. The place I use doesn't have Moana. Very cute.

The website I go to has virtual try on and it is pretty accurate, at least it was in my case. Plus they have a lot of measurements, so I measured my existing glasses to compare.

The funny thing is, the base frame I chose is almost the exact same shape as my regular glasses (which I really like). I got a few toppers while I was still waiting for my prescription to be put in my base frame, and my regular glasses just happened to have enough magnetic metal I could put the toppers on them, though they didn't hold as well, and they matched the shape almost perfectly.

Interesting. Someone else must be doing magnetic toppers also. The place I use doesn't have Moana. Very cute.

The website I go to has virtual try on and it is pretty accurate, at least it was in my case. Plus they have a lot of measurements, so I measured my existing glasses to compare.

The funny thing is, the base frame I chose is almost the exact same shape as my regular glasses (which I really like). I got a few toppers while I was still waiting for my prescription to be put in my base frame, and my regular glasses just happened to have enough magnetic metal I could put the toppers on them, though they didn't hold as well, and they matched the shape almost perfectly.
Oh, I see where you found those (I couldn't resist looking) and they did make them to fit the brand I have, so you have to get the base frames from my place, so just go there and use the virtual try on.

Thank you disneychrista and bluecruiser. I wasn't sure how that worked. It's Pair Eyewear, https://paireyewear.com/top-frames/new-arrivals Some styles come and go so if I see something I like from now on, I'm going to act (that's why I have too many lol). I wish they would bring back the "Be Kind" glasses toppers they had. I missed the boat on that one.

Last edited:
I saw those on Etsy.
Yeah, I couldn't resist checking them out. From what I saw, Etsy seems to be making toppers for the Pair Eyewear frames but not the actual frames (the frames have magnets in them, too, of course, although my "regular" frames had enough metal in them some of the toppers could kind of stay on while I was waiting for my prescription to be put in my frames).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest