Which park which day?

samheatherwhite

Mouseketeer
We are looking at park days in June. We will be there (hopefully) with park days Monday-Thursday one day in each park. What is y'alls advice for which park on each day? Does the order matter with crowds noticeably? Thanks

Since you're not doing weekends, the order probably doesn't matter too much. June will probably be a lot different than January, but right now, weekdays are significantly better than weekends.

If you plan to do some in park ADRs for your trip, the harder to get ones may be available for later in the trip, so might plan the hardest ADR for the last day. Other than that, with capped attendance, you're probably not going to see much difference in crowds no matter which day you go to the park.

The only parks we purposely avoid certain days is Epcot during food/wine on weekends.

Otherwise we mostly pick based on where we might want to eat?

When fast pass was in play, we'd pick parks based on hard to get fast passes, but now....

We will be there longer than you, but our Mon - Thurs will be:
Mon - MK
Tues - AK
Wed - Epcot
Thurs - DHS

If these are your only days, maybe you want DHS earlier?

Most people do MK first, so Monday is typically the busiest weekday for them. I'd plan on HS on Tues, so if you don't get a boarding group, you can switch to a different park and try another day instead

Most people do MK first, so Monday is typically the busiest weekday for them. I'd plan on HS on Tues, so if you don't get a boarding group, you can switch to a different park and try another day instead
I agree Mondays have higher crowds for MK, almost as bad as Saturdays. Some say Epcot is best for Mondays. Since they do not have extra magic hours now Animal Kingdom may work.

I use TouringPlans crowd calendar to help me figure it out, now that reservations are required, I think these crowd calendars are going to be more useful than ever.

I doubt Disney will provide their reservation info to 3rd parties, so any of those crowd calendars will still just be random guesses based on historical information. No one has a crystal ball to predict future attendance with any level of accuracy. Even Disney has no idea how many locals with AP's will just decide to show up on any given day. With Disney requiring park reservations due to covid, they will be able to limit attendance on specific days, but they have no reason to share that with any 3rd parties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter