Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I don't know about there being 3 resorts. I thought Jambo was the AKL and Kidani was AKV.

But can't argue with this map! :) There are still only 2 resorts. Kidani and Jambo.

So, this is from Kidani. But it's not a bedspread. There are no bedspreads in DW anymore, are there?

Pillow?

I don't know about there being 3 resorts. I thought Jambo was the AKL and Kidani was AKV.

But can't argue with this map! :) There are still only 2 resorts. Kidani and Jambo.

So, this is from Kidani. But it's not a bedspread. There are no bedspreads in DW anymore, are there?

Is it in a guest room, or elsewhere in the resort?

more tile work?

Since my interest in AKL is minimal, I don't know much about it but I thought our friends booked a villa in "Jambo" a few years ago. I know their family of 6 didn't stay in a regular resort room:rotfl2:. That was the trip when the dang rooster kept waking their kids up at 5 AM :oops:...she HATED that rooster! :headache: I think you're right...believe they have discontinued bedspreads especially in the renovated resorts. Is this wall art? :tink:

Last edited:
Is it from the MK?

i-4NXPbqv-Th.jpg

Yes, this is from a MK food service. :tink:

Help fastpass question. Tomorrow is my 60 day. I went on today to look and when I go in to the fastpass selection link the calendar only shows 30 days out, it won't go past June 14. Will that change tomorrow and I will be able to see 60 days out? I have no idea what I am doing.:o

Academic Awards Banquet tonight with DD's classmate (best friends since elementary school who knew by the 5th grade that she wanted to work for NASA and send experiments into space on the shuttle ::yes::) was inducted into the Academic Hall of Honor; our beloved Assistant Superintendent hosted the banquet for the last time :sad1: and over 50% of Redstorm's class were given awards for keeping their grade averages above 90 all year. Mr. Stein will remember tonight long after his retirement...the table holding over 250 medals...in order of presentation COLLAPSED :eek: and all the personalized medals fell into a huge heap on the stage floor! :oops:o_O:rotfl2: Needless to say the banquet went longer than expected :rolleyes1! And...Redstorm gave me some "forever flowers" :goodvibes that she made with some classmates for banquet decorations. :lovestruc

i-KgbWTcD-S.jpg
i-mjbNfvm-S.jpg
i-qDR2gzD-S.jpg

The sophomore class after receiving awards...and she's always cracking jokes! :rotfl:

i-BBr8pN6-S.jpg
i-hcfnzmH-S.jpg

i-m5c8GTS-S.jpg
i-Cm8zwZQ-S.jpg
:tink:

Help fastpass question. Tomorrow is my 60 day. I went on today to look and when I go in to the fastpass selection link the calendar only shows 30 days out, it won't go past June 14. Will that change tomorrow and I will be able to see 60 days out? I have no idea what I am doing.:o

Denise and Jeff are better to answer that question...seems to me that I remember in 2016 receiving notice via email and on MDE the night before I could make ours. I DO KNOW there were problems with fastpass last night. Saw a post on Facebook from a gentleman who was ready to make his and the little "Stitch" popped up with the "someone ate the page" message :headache:! He was NOT happy; someone else posted the site was down for maintenance :headache:! I'll go to MDE when I finish here and see what mine looks like. That would NOT be good for all of us making our selections over the next few days! :tink:

Okay...all mine says is "looks like you're early, please check back 60 days prior to check-in". Also says to make sure your resort reservation and tickets are linked to the account. Hope Denise lets you know before your bedtime!!! :tink:

Okay...all mine says is "looks like you're early, please check back 60 days prior to check-in". Also says to make sure your resort reservation and tickets are linked to the account. Hope Denise lets you know before your bedtime!!! :tink:

OK I read this on the fastpass thread.

For onsite guests with a room-only reservation, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark, assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. Before this point only a 30-day window (from the current day) will be active, again assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. It is possible to practice booking FPs using this 30-day window.

Hopefully tomorrow it will show 60 days.

Last edited:

Is it in a guest room, or elsewhere in the resort?

more tile work?

Since my interest in AKL is minimal, I don't know much about it but I thought our friends booked a villa in "Jambo" a few years ago. I know their family of 6 didn't stay in a regular resort room:rotfl2:. That was the trip when the dang rooster kept waking their kids up at 5 AM :oops:...she HATED that rooster! :headache: I think you're right...believe they have discontinued bedspreads especially in the renovated resorts. Is this wall art? :tink:

This is from my guest room at Kidani. It is more tile work and it is on a wall.

I had the same panic but it all appeared exactly 60 days out so you should be fine tomorrow. I'm surprised they are keeping that Pandora river ride in the same tier as the Flight of Passage. BTW, I fit on Flight of Passage. I was worried my butt would be too big but I made it. It was a cool ride. You can feel the banshee breathing between your legs.

This is from my guest room at Kidani. It is more tile work and it is on a wall.

I had the same panic but it all appeared exactly 60 days out so you should be fine tomorrow. I'm surprised they are keeping that Pandora river ride in the same tier as the Flight of Passage. BTW, I fit on Flight of Passage. I was worried my butt would be too big but I made it. It was a cool ride. You can feel the banshee breathing between your legs.

DD said the same thing; doesn't understand WHY the river ride is still Tier 1...and she and the girls are hell bent :rotfl: on riding Flight of Passage 3-4 times :oops:! They absolutely LOVE it!

Is it the tile work on the back splash of the kitchen area? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter