• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other?

The last one was not from AKL and neither is this one but this is from a resort.

I thought the shower one was from AKL?

or do you consider the villa separate even thou are all under the AKL resort property

so then is this one from AKV too then

Yes, this was from the fabulous, huge bathroom I had at the AKV.

DSC_0056 by

I will agree with you on that one; the bathroom at Kidani was awesome. It might have been the only thing that would lead me to stay there again.:rotfl: Picture that tub with bubbles about 6-8 inches over the top and that's what we discovered when we checked on the Princess bathing in it a few years back! :eek: :rotfl2: :tink:

The last one was not from AKL and neither is this one but this is from a resort.

or do you consider the villa separate even thou are all under the AKL resort property

Actually Jeff the AK area has 3 resorts :goodvibes...AKL, Jambo House and Kidani...Denise stayed at Kidani. :tink:

Park, resort or other?

Attraction, shop or food service? Is it something painted on something?

i-4NXPbqv-Th.jpg

This is from a park food service. :tink:

I would agree that is it all the AKL, just two seperate buildings.
Animal-Kingdom-Lodge-Map-1.jpg

Actually Jeff the AK area has 3 resorts :goodvibes...AKL, Jambo House and Kidani...Denise stayed at Kidani. :tink:

I don't know about there being 3 resorts. I thought Jambo was the AKL and Kidani was AKV.
I'm going to go with Kidani again...the bedspread in the villa? :tink:

I would agree that is it all the AKL, just two seperate buildings.
View attachment 322788

But can't argue with this map! :) There are still only 2 resorts. Kidani and Jambo.

that's my thought too :)

So, this is from Kidani. But it's not a bedspread. There are no bedspreads in DW anymore, are there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter