Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Diamond Horseshoe?

i-4NXPbqv-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from Diamond Horseshoe; tell me what/where it is. :goodvibes :tink:

Help fastpass question. Tomorrow is my 60 day. I went on today to look and when I go in to the fastpass selection link the calendar only shows 30 days out, it won't go past June 14. Will that change tomorrow and I will be able to see 60 days out? I have no idea what I am doing.:o

yes it should change tomorrow Disney is good at not letting you do things ahead of your pre determined dates

This is from my guest room at Kidani. It is more tile work and it is on a wall.

I had the same panic but it all appeared exactly 60 days out so you should be fine tomorrow. I'm surprised they are keeping that Pandora river ride in the same tier as the Flight of Passage. BTW, I fit on Flight of Passage. I was worried my butt would be too big but I made it. It was a cool ride. You can feel the banshee breathing between your legs.

another bathroom maybe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter