Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-M6nvfJW-Th.jpg

This is from Adventureland. :goodvibes :tink:

Jungle Cruise?

Same here! Nine days and counting...

party: AWESOME...I'm jealous! We really enjoyed our holiday trips the last 2 years and I'm missing the "decorated Disney World". ::yes:: But that doesn't mean I can't be EXCITED for those of you going! party: Have you ever been during Christmas? Such a beautiful time to be there. :lovestruc :tink:

party: AWESOME...I'm jealous! We really enjoyed our holiday trips the last 2 years and I'm missing the "decorated Disney World". ::yes:: But that doesn't mean I can't be EXCITED for those of you going! party: Have you ever been during Christmas? Such a beautiful time to be there. :lovestruc :tink:
My problem is the opposite, actually. I normally go for Christmas or Halloween, so I rarely get to see the parks un-decorated. I miss getting to see the MK the way it was intended.

My problem is the opposite, actually. I normally go for Christmas or Halloween, so I rarely get to see the parks un-decorated. I miss getting to see the MK the way it was intended.

:rotfl2: We "split" our time and seasons :rotfl: but after a MID-JULY visit in 2014 complete with DAILY lightening and heavy rain, November and December became "our time". :rotfl: But...I do see your point! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter