Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

As it turns out, I was right. That flag is (well, was) part of the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game, at the old second area where you could register and pick up cards. Merlin's Army was the obvious give-away there. Plus, the SMK logo is at the top of that banner. :)

Thanks for researching that! :worship: Good to know for the NEXT time I use that photo for a crop! :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :tink:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:AUBURN JUST BEAT ALABAMA:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

i-M6nvfJW-Th.jpg

Yes, this is from a park attraction. :tink:

Is it from the MK?

BEST game of the weekend! :yay: High school team won tonight too in overtime! :faint: Was 21-14 Bellville at the half and they went the entire 3rd and most of the 4th quarter without scoring! :faint: Fairfield was ahead 28-21 with 56 seconds to play and the Brahmas went down and tied it up with 4 seconds left! Fairfield won the toss and went in to score but Bellville blocked the extra point :faint:; got the ball and went to 4th down before they scored to again tie the game. Son-in-laws "best bud" on the high school soccer team (he watched him "grow up" playing soccer) kicks our extra points in football and bless his heart...he kicked the BEST one of his high school career tonight to win the game 35-34 :cheer2:. SURE was hoping we could go watch them next week in the 3rd round of the playoffs but the head coaches wife just sent me a message on Facebook to tell me they will be playing Saturday in THE ALAMODOME in San Antonio! :headache: Happy and excited for the kids but dang it...we'll be "dog sitting" CiCi since DD & Redstorm will be in Indiana and SIL and the Princess will be in New Orleans :headache:. No way we can drive to San Antonio (almost a 3 hr. drive), watch the game and then drive back with CiCi ALONE in their house the entire time :sad2: so we'll have to miss that one too. :sad1: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter