Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park resort or other?

i-KD5bWj2-Th.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

Attraction shop or food service?

Yes we are experts here 😂

I tried to warn her! :rolleyes1 They did enjoy the Food and Wine Festival. Allie knows exactly where to go now for the good desserts especially...and there are about 6/7 of them I want to try. Good alcoholic drink recommendations too and a few "savory samples". A lot of them are on the spicy side which leaves me out but Amanda will enjoy those. I've allotted a couple of evening meals for Food & Wine samples so we should get to experience all on the list!

i-KD5bWj2-Th.jpg

This is not associated with an attraction, shop or food service. :tink:

I tried to warn her! :rolleyes1 They did enjoy the Food and Wine Festival. Allie knows exactly where to go now for the good desserts especially...and there are about 6/7 of them I want to try. Good alcoholic drink recommendations too and a few "savory samples". A lot of them are on the spicy side which leaves me out but Amanda will enjoy those. I've allotted a couple of evening meals for Food & Wine samples so we should get to experience all on the list!

i-KD5bWj2-Th.jpg

This is not associated with an attraction, shop or food service. :tink:

Is it part of the decor? Or part of a display?

Lucky for her to go to the beach. Does she live close by? Looks like David finally caught some fish.

He did but not nearly what he'd hoped for. They thought they'd (and the gentleman that owns the property they stayed at thought also) just have to stay on property and fish in the river stream but there were NO salmon swimming! Out of the group of 6 they caught 2 fish there. So they ventured out traveling up to 150 miles away and no one was catching fish. :confused3 Total mystery to locals as well. They said a few years back the King Salmon just disappeared from the area :confused3 but other species were still "swimming" until a couple weeks ago they notice those disappearing. They never gave up and he did bring home a small cooler stocked with various fish but wasn't close to the amount the owner has hauled home in the past. Plus the weather was AWFUL. Two days with full sunshine out of 10. He was disappointed but said it was kinda like a trip to Disney when it rains EVERY day. :rotfl: There's so much to do you don't let the rain get in the way. Saw some beautiful scenery including the Northern Lights the last night he was there! Allie lives a short 15-20 minute drive from the beach, depending on traffic. :cloud9: It's the Indialantic Beach (town) and very popular with locals but not tourists so it's not "empty" but also not crowded. Perfect to run on. Lot of wind/waves the past few days from the tropical depression that went inland in North Carolina. She's "living the dream life"! :rotfl::tink:

I’ll start with MK?

It’s too bad David didn’t catch more fish. At least he got to see some beautiful scenery, wildlife and the Northern Lights.

Have you ever seen the Northern Lights? It's a "bucket list" item for Amanda :rotfl: ; they just missed them last year when they went to Canada and she was heartbroken! His weren't fabulous but not bad. I'm going to get some of his pictures off his phone when things settle down again. He really got some cool photos!

i-KD5bWj2-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not the MK. :tink:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest