Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

They would never survive up here in the North

Attraction, shop or food service?

start with MK

It would be hard for us Diane! :cold: Give me a nice warm fireplace though and I may make it! :rolleyes:

6b4a96dd-58cf-4d71-873d-8211fb626c9a_zpsjxktke31.jpg

This is from a MK food service. :goodvibes :tink:

ED...during a very chaotic afternoon :crazy:...baking Sugar Cookies, rolling Rum balls, cooking Southern BBQ chicken in the crock pot, spraying pumpkins for Christmas decorations, etc., I spent 30 minutes on hold but finally got reservations made for the 3 of us and a carriage ride through the decorated campsites at Ft. Wilderness. :yay::tink:

What day is this for?

What day is this for?

Saturday at 9 PM. That's an Epcot day for us and our Frozen fastpass is 6-7 with plans to leave Epcot when finished. Thought we could go over to the MK, take our pointing picture and boat to Ft. Wilderness. :goodvibes :tink:

Last edited:
Saturday at 9 PM. That's an Epcot day for us and our Frozen fastpass is 6-7 with plans to leave Epcot when finished. Thought we could go over to the MK, take our pointing picture and boat to Ft. Wilderness. :goodvibes :tink:

It is not this Saturday? I am there this coming Sunday and Monday. Possible Tuesday. If next Saturday I will come back up. La la la la. I know Jeff. Hahaha

It is not this Saturday? I am there this coming Sunday and Monday. Possible Tuesday. If next Saturday I will come back up. La la la la. I know Jeff. Hahaha

lol how romantic ED can be in the middle :)

Lalala ... it's next Saturday...December 10th so you'll HAVE to come back up. :car: We arrive Monday; land at 8:30 so it will be 10 before we get to resort. IF you are still there Tuesday we could meet you then so you wouldn't HAVE to make another trip. You wouldn't be able to go on the carriage ride with us...and as Jeff said...it would be SO "romantic" :rolleyes:, but at least it would "save" you from having to drive to Orlando again. :rolleyes1 :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter