Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

fb8a829a-c837-43e0-ae6f-6499ca7bc075_zpslu1dwvsx.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the food services. :tink:

Shop?

First floor or second floor?

Inside the main building? Or in a guest room?

Put my shorts and tee shirt on this morning but discovered when I went out to greet the dogs for the day I may need something warmer! :rotfl: North wind blowing and temperature at 60 (laugh Diane :rolleyes:...:rotfl2:) so I didn't play with Cici and Goopy very long! ::yes::

This is inside the main building and hard to say if it's on the first or second floor :goodvibes...guess I'll say first floor but it's not a guest room. :goodvibes :tink:

Put my shorts and tee shirt on this morning but discovered when I went out to greet the dogs for the day I may need something warmer! :rotfl: North wind blowing and temperature at 60 (laugh Diane :rolleyes:...:rotfl2:) so I didn't play with Cici and Goopy very long! ::yes::

This is inside the main building and hard to say if it's on the first or second floor :goodvibes...guess I'll say first floor but it's not a guest room. :goodvibes :tink:

OK I'm laughing.:rotfl2: We wear shorts and tee shirts when it's 60 here. :beach:

So is your crop somewhere on the stairway? Another thought maybe on a Christmas tree?

Last edited:

lol Silly southerners

OK I'm laughing.:rotfl2: We wear shorts and tee shirts when it's 60 here. :beach:

So is your crop somewhere on the stairway? Another thought maybe on a Christmas tree?

lol Silly southerners

I needed to make my "northern" friends smile this morning!:D Shorts are still on...warmed up 64 :sunny:!

BINGO...it's on the stairway! :tiptoe: Denise has already identified it as art so here's the picture...:dance3:

P1040185_zpseixxzaff.jpg
:tink:

Busy, busy day...I think I overloaded myself with the "things to do" list before we leave :crazy:...see if you can solve this in 5 days! :rolleyes1

6b4a96dd-58cf-4d71-873d-8211fb626c9a_zpsjxktke31.jpg
:tink:

JEFF...since Ed didn't guess your crop...just said we'd point to it :rotfl:...I'm going for it...is it the EMPORIUM? :goodvibes (At first I was thinking it was the Confectionery but they have different awnings! :crazy:). :tink:

ED...during a very chaotic afternoon :crazy:...baking Sugar Cookies, rolling Rum balls, cooking Southern BBQ chicken in the crock pot, spraying pumpkins for Christmas decorations, etc., I spent 30 minutes on hold but finally got reservations made for the 3 of us and a carriage ride through the decorated campsites at Ft. Wilderness. :yay::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter