Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Dinoland? Is it from an attraction? Dinosaur? one of the murals?
20 WEEKS! That's unbelievable! WHY? Is no one making furniture anymore? 🥴 Talk about waiting a LONG time for your Christmas gift! 😅 Guess I need to start thinking about the new dining set I'll need after remodel. We may end up keeping what we have! David said he wants to build a "farmhouse table", which I'd LOVE, but would still need chairs. That's crazy! :crazy:

I guess Pandora is all that's left....:tink:
My original AK guess was because I thought this looked like a projector screen and I though maybe it was a bug from It's Tough to Be a Bug. LOL. Is this part of the atmosphere only or does it serve a "purpose"?

267c by Diane Berube, on Flickr

This is from Pandora. It's not from an attraction. It does serve a purpose.

Isn't it crazy :crazy: Glad I don't need it right away. I'd love a farmhouse table. We need a new table I saw one I liked today but it was round and way too big. Right now we have an oval one and I want a smaller square one. Our kitchen isn't very big.

Isn't it crazy :crazy: Glad I don't need it right away. I'd love a farmhouse table. We need a new table I saw one I liked today but it was round and way too big. Right now we have an oval one and I want a smaller square one. Our kitchen isn't very big.
Is this crop to do with the Mech Suit?

And we're going in the opposite direction. 😁 I want a bigger one so all 8 of us can sit at the same table when we have our special dinners. :goodvibes Our dining room table would work but it's also David's "computer table/work area" so we haven't been able to use it in years! :rotfl: He's getting a built in computer area next to mine and we'll get rid of our current table and chairs. I LOVE the smaller square tables though; wish we'd have enough room to have one of those for just David and I but he wants to use bar stools by the island. I'm just shocked it takes 20 weeks though to get furniture! :faint:

Would your crop be a light fixture on one of the pathways? :tink:

And we're going in the opposite direction. 😁 I want a bigger one so all 8 of us can sit at the same table when we have our special dinners. :goodvibes Our dining room table would work but it's also David's "computer table/work area" so we haven't been able to use it in years! :rotfl: He's getting a built in computer area next to mine and we'll get rid of our current table and chairs. I LOVE the smaller square tables though; wish we'd have enough room to have one of those for just David and I but he wants to use bar stools by the island. I'm just shocked it takes 20 weeks though to get furniture! :faint:

Would your crop be a light fixture on one of the pathways? :tink:

Yes it's a light fixture.:banana: That morning my camera kept fogging up. :headache:

267 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Is it Chip or Dale?

So sorry to hear about your loss. :( And that you hadn't seen her in such a long time, too.
Is it an animal character?

Thank you Elizabeth; this Covid business has cut down on WAY to many "family visits" for all of us. I'm ready for it to be done! :headache: My Aunt's funeral was a "social distance/outdoor" event; my sister-in-laws family had nothing after she passed away; high school friend had a "family only" service...it's been a hard year for us all. 😢

i-6MZ6scC-S.jpg

I have no idea how to classify this character 😁...I guess I'll go with "animal" but it's not Chip or Dale. :tink:

Yes it's a light fixture.:banana: That morning my camera kept fogging up. :headache:

267 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Oh COOL...good crop and that orange area still looks like a chicken! 😂 It's SO frustrating when the camera fogs up but it DOES give some interesting pictures sometime! I started wrapping mine in a towel every night to keep it "warm". I don't unwrap it until we're walking out the door and it works pretty good depending on the humidity that morning. :tink:

Thank you Elizabeth; this Covid business has cut down on WAY to many "family visits" for all of us. I'm ready for it to be done! :headache: My Aunt's funeral was a "social distance/outdoor" event; my sister-in-laws family had nothing after she passed away; high school friend had a "family only" service...it's been a hard year for us all. 😢

i-6MZ6scC-S.jpg

I have no idea how to classify this character 😁...I guess I'll go with "animal" but it's not Chip or Dale. :tink:

Does this character have a name? Is it from a movie?

Does this character have a name? Is it from a movie?

🥴 What a miserable day here in Texas! It's January 24 and our temperature is 74 degrees with off/on rain showers and 96% humidity! 🤪 It's so humid my car...in the garage...has foggy windows! 😵 These are the days I wish we had a cabin in MONTANA we could escape too! 😂

i-6MZ6scC-S.jpg

Yes, this character has a name and it's from a movie. :tink:

🥴 What a miserable day here in Texas! It's January 24 and our temperature is 74 degrees with off/on rain showers and 96% humidity! 🤪 It's so humid my car...in the garage...has foggy windows! 😵 These are the days I wish we had a cabin in MONTANA we could escape too! 😂

i-6MZ6scC-S.jpg

I'll trade with you, it's freezing here.:cold: Is this from an animated movie? Toy Story?

Back to work tomorrow. :crazy2:

Last edited:

i-6MZ6scC-S.jpg

Is it Bullseye from Toy Story or another Toy Story Character?

I'll trade with you, it's freezing here.:cold: Is this from an animated movie? Toy Story?

Back to work tomorrow. :crazy2:
Is it Bullseye from Toy Story or another Toy Story Character?

I'd LOVE for it to be freezing here! :cloud9: It's 8 PM and still 71 degrees...NOT January weather! :headache: SO SORRY about work :headache:...

i-6MZ6scC-S.jpg

This is from an animated movie but nothing to do with Toy Story. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter