Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other?

Rough morning for me; got word my dear cousin Sharon passed away last night. 😢 Many happy family gatherings come to mind when I think of her. Her death is not Covid related but her "baby sister" (who is my age) has it and is not doing well. PLUS...my sister is also in the "no" camp on the shot. 🥴. She's heard a doctor speak at one of the organizations she belongs too and that doctor is not recommending the shot for anyone under 75....WAY to experimental yet. :headache:

i-6MZ6scC-S.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

Rough morning for me; got word my dear cousin Sharon passed away last night. 😢 Many happy family gatherings come to mind when I think of her. Her death is not Covid related but her "baby sister" (who is my age) has it and is not doing well. PLUS...my sister is also in the "no" camp on the shot. 🥴. She's heard a doctor speak at one of the organizations she belongs too and that doctor is not recommending the shot for anyone under 75....WAY to experimental yet. :headache:

i-6MZ6scC-S.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

MK or HS?
Sorry about your cousin.:hug:

267c by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Not Asia.

Went furniture shopping today. I was only going to buy a recliner but when I heard the estimated delivery was 20 weeks o_O:crazy: I ended up ordering a sofa too. We may have it by summer if we're lucky. The recliner was my Christmas present.

Dinoland? Is it from an attraction? Dinosaur? one of the murals?

Not Asia.

Went furniture shopping today. I was only going to buy a recliner but when I heard the estimated delivery was 20 weeks o_O:crazy: I ended up ordering a sofa too. We may have it by summer if we're lucky. The recliner was my Christmas present.

20 WEEKS! That's unbelievable! WHY? Is no one making furniture anymore? 🥴 Talk about waiting a LONG time for your Christmas gift! 😅 Guess I need to start thinking about the new dining set I'll need after remodel. We may end up keeping what we have! David said he wants to build a "farmhouse table", which I'd LOVE, but would still need chairs. That's crazy! :crazy:

I guess Pandora is all that's left....:tink:

Thanks; it's tough. Sure wish we could have had our family reunion last spring...or the Easter or Christmas Eve service at church. At least I'd have gotten to visit with her again; it's been ages since we've seen one another. 🥺

i-6MZ6scC-S.jpg

This character is not a member of the "Fab 5". :tink:
Is it Chip or Dale?

So sorry to hear about your loss. :( And that you hadn't seen her in such a long time, too.

Not Asia.

My original AK guess was because I thought this looked like a projector screen and I though maybe it was a bug from It's Tough to Be a Bug. LOL. Is this part of the atmosphere only or does it serve a "purpose"?

Thanks; it's tough. Sure wish we could have had our family reunion last spring...or the Easter or Christmas Eve service at church. At least I'd have gotten to visit with her again; it's been ages since we've seen one another. 🥺

i-6MZ6scC-S.jpg

This character is not a member of the "Fab 5". :tink:

Is it an animal character?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter