Whats coming soon??

dianeschlicht said:
A new billboard about Disney's "best kept secret". ;)

In reality, the "best kept secret" at Disney is what the new billboard will look like. :teeth:

Drove by the billboard at 5:55pm today -- nothing has changed. Still looks exactly like the pictures that were posted some time back...

LisaS said:
Drove by the billboard at 5:55pm today -- nothing has changed. Still looks exactly like the pictures that were posted some time back...

Hey LisaS, I think everyone is looking for pictures of the "holes" now...
:rotfl2:

Ok, so what's the deal with the sign now? Have they put anything in those holes they were diggin?

Anyone have any new "construction" photos?

Come onnn... don't make me go down there! I just saw Ding fares for $49 each way... :surfweb:

Has anything changed now that we are in February? Has anyone been by the sign lately?

Just curios......... :listen:

I think I've figured it out.

The sign is not just a promotion for DVC in general.

It is not going to announce the location of the next DVC resort.

In fact, the sign IS the location of the next DVC resort. It will be named the "Villas at the intersection across from the entrance to the non-Disney Bonnet Creek stuff"

There's not a lot of land available, so the resort will be small at only 4 villas.

It will have it's own monorail stop that goes right through the middle of the Living Room of the top floor unit, making easy access to the parks. It also makes it easy for guests on the lower floors to get to know the guests staying on the top floor.

It will have a small pen in the back where there will be a small raccoon in an open area so that all occupants of the resort can sit on their balcony and look at it.

There will be palm trees in the front with a little lake 10' x 10' and a sandy bottom, where guests can be served small drinks with little unbrellas in them.

It will have it's own little street connecting to Buena Vista Dr. The street will be named "The Matterhorn".

It will have an observation tower that goes 100' up into the air, where guests may enjoy an evening watching fireworks at all the theme parks.

The tower will also have a slide that goes down to the little lake.

Besides the Studio, 1-B/R, 2-B/R, and Grand Villa units, it will also have the 5,000 square foot Super Deluxe Wow-Wow eight bedroom, 16 bathroom, 3 kitchen, Villa, which has it's own concierge lounge, and butler. Mousekeeping will do a Trash & Towel service every hour on the hour, and will do a full cleaning once at Noon and once again at 6:00 pm.

Turndown service is available for an extra charge ($345.98 per night).

It will have High Speed internet connections in every room, on the patios, and in the tower. A waterproof connection will be available at 'lakeside'.

The Magical Express heliport pad is on the roof section that's adjacent to the tower, and MS will have a check-in right there, and will staff it with 157 CM's so there will be no waiting.

All rooms are non-smoking (unless you're a smoker, and then all rooms are smoking).

Pets will be allowed in all the villas (However, pets are not allowed to smoke)

Every morning there is a free breakfast in the 1st Floor Dining Room, and Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Huey, Duey, Louie will entertain the kids. The entire cast of CM's at WDW all arrive promptly at 8:00 am for a sing-a-long, before they go to their regular jobs everywhere within WDW.

In the Game Room, besides the regular stuff, there will be a High Definition 8-foot computer screen with a permanent connection to the DIS.

There is no point chart yet, but it is rumored that a Studio is 1-point per night, a 1-B/R is 2 points per night, a 2-B/R is 2-1/2 points per night, and the GV is 3 points/night.

The Super-Deluxe villa is all your points, plus your first born.

However, I must remind everyone, this is only a rumor so I don't know all the details as fact. But it was told to me by a former Mouseketeer I happened to meet, while staying at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

So it must all be true. Remember, you heard it here on the DISboards FIRST. :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: That is very creative Caskbill! I have to say I do think the extra money for the turn down service (for the super deluxe villa) is a little high considering they already want all my points and my first born. :rotfl: :teeth:

Thanks for the chuckle. :sunny:

:rotfl2:
Caskbill,
The cat has been on the phone w\ MS all day...
VERY up set that he can't smoke there!
Is there a little kitty veranda he can hang out on
to smoke? Please write back soon...he's driving us NUTS!
:rotfl:

Caskbill couldn't sleep last night??? I'm not that funny during the day never mind 2am!!! :rotfl: :Pinkbounc :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

isyt said:
Caskbill couldn't sleep last night??? I'm not that funny during the day never mind 2am!!! :rotfl: :Pinkbounc :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Hey, anybody who used to work for a casket company MUST have a good sense of humor!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter