What F&W dates would you book?

Which dates would you book?

• Mon, Oct 22 to Sat, Oct 27

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Sun, Oct 28 to Fri, Nov 2

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tried one last time, this morning, to get a standard studio. I hit enter and it was already gone for Oct 26. But the week prior is now open and that was getting booked at 11 month day every day too. How many standard view studio does BWV have?

Tried one last time, this morning, to get a standard studio. I hit enter and it was already gone for Oct 26. But the week prior is now open and that was getting booked at 11 month day every day too. How many standard view studio does BWV have?

15 ded
37 lo

I've been watching closely and you may be able to piece a reservation together. Individual days seem to pop up randomly. Don't think more than 3 days in a row are ever available, mostly 2 days at a time, but it flip flops around a lot. Take whatever is available today and keep checking. Earlier today, 22 & 23 were open, but now 23 is gone. 24 and 25 were gone but showing available now. So, you could have had 22, 23, 24, 25 today.

I really want Sun to Fri 28th to Nov 2....also would have liked Mon the 22nd to Sat the 27th. Was going to grab today and walk but still could try the next two days but not super hard pressed as I want a 1BR For us and was just trying to get a 50 or 54 point studio for SIL who may not even be going (then I'd cancel it or rent it).

I really want Sun to Fri 28th to Nov 2....also would have liked Mon the 22nd to Sat the 27th. Was going to grab today and walk but still could try the next two days but not super hard pressed as I want a 1BR For us and was just trying to get a 50 or 54 point studio for SIL who may not even be going (then I'd cancel it or rent it).

Seems like the last few days have been "better" than last week. Last week even the Boardwalk views were gone a minute after booking opened. Last few days they've been lasting 20 - 40 mins. I'm guessing when people don't get the standard, they're booking BW instead.

Pure craziness!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter