What did you bake today ? OK if not from scratch

GF sugar cookies......she won't like them. They don't taste that good.
GF Chocolate Whopper cookies. They taste very good!! She says GF has to have a strong flavor around it (for her) or they don't taste good, but she loves my sugar cookies so we tried.

Chocolate Chip cookies from Nanny's recipe. Yummy! (Starting on Christmas baking today.) Also made some homemade bread. Chocolate amaretto cheesecake and raisin bread are the plan for tomorrow..

Chocolate Chip cookies from Nanny's recipe. Yummy! (Starting on Christmas baking today.) Also made some homemade bread. Chocolate amaretto cheesecake and raisin bread are the plan for tomorrow..
I started mine last night with the ubiquitous Canadian favorites: Butter Tarts! Everything has to be very small batch this year but maybe not quite so small...I made a dozen and DS mowed down 5 of them at once. :laughing:
We made a truly horrible batch of Keto chocolate chip cookies. They were inedible.

The grocery store made a stellar batch of cupcakes. I bought some. :rotfl2:
I just got done throwing out a batch of fancy-schmancy brown-butter chocolate chip with sea salt. :mad: A ton of extra work and wasted ingredients. I'll have to do up another batch sticking to the good old recipe on the back of the bag.

Twice baked potatoes. Garlic Parmesan cheddar biscuits.
And rice krispy treats -those you do not bake- I made those for DS his physics final was 7-10pm tonight.

Actually over two days but:

- Toffee bits to go into chocolate and toffee cookies (you cannot buy bags of toffee bits here)
- Scones (I got the Bonne Maman advent calendar and picked up some Gruyere double cream (kind of like clotted cream) and make scones to enjoy both
- Yellow cake with chocolate frosting for my director's leaving party (we are almost all work-from-home so it was virtual, but, apparently, bringing in a cake qualifies as "needs to work from office today"
- Millionaire's shortbread

Actually over two days but:

- Toffee bits to go into chocolate and toffee cookies (you cannot buy bags of toffee bits here)
- Scones (I got the Bonne Maman advent calendar and picked up some Gruyere double cream (kind of like clotted cream) and make scones to enjoy both
- Yellow cake with chocolate frosting for my director's leaving party (we are almost all work-from-home so it was virtual, but, apparently, bringing in a cake qualifies as "needs to work from office today"
- Millionaire's shortbread
Gruyere double cream sounds wonderful!

Today I made 3 pumpkin rolls. Tomorrow hopefully I'll be able to make church windows. I am having problems finding the small colored marshmallows I need.
::yes:: Same here, or any mini-marshmallows actually and I've looked in 4 different stores this week. While we were all busy fussing about toilet paper we took our eye off the ball of this apparent marshmallow crisis. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter