What did WE celebrate? .. 30 days of Disney fun and food! Update 04/02

Karin, I'm not sure I have posted before but I have happily followed along every step of the way. Thanks for sharing!! I will look forward to more :goodvibes

Those donuts look a little sad, they must have known you were going home :(

Thanks again for sharing your wonderful dining reviews with us, so much fun as always :hug: Off to go subscribe to the new one :teeth:

Thanks again for sharing all those great pictures and writing the reports. It makes me so anxious to leave for my trip. Now on to your next thread. Cheers :worship:

catching up...and loved your report.
We had a wonderful meal at the Flying Fish and I order the Diver Scallops and I loved it.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful meal with us and loved the pictures.So glad to log on today after a couple of weeks away from the broad.

Welcome back! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed Flying Fish too!
Thank you for reading and sticking with me for such a long time! :goodvibes

Thank you, Karin! Thank you for sharing your trips, your trips, your home life, etc. with us! :thumbsup2

......... and thank you for readig along and sticking with me through 30 days of Disney food ....... and lots of fun! :hug:

Karin, I'm not sure I have posted before but I have happily followed along every step of the way. Thanks for sharing!! I will look forward to more :goodvibes

Thank you so much for reading. I am so surprised that so many people have followed along for this quite lenghty report! Thanks for being one of them! :thumbsup2

Those donuts look a little sad, they must have known you were going home :(

Thanks again for sharing your wonderful dining reviews with us, so much fun as always :hug: Off to go subscribe to the new one :teeth:

Those doughnuts were not only a little sad, they were pretty sad! :lmao: They tasted like they had been waiting for us for a few days. :rotfl2:

Thanks for reading, Stefy! I know I can count on you and it was good to see you over on my new thread too! :hug:

Thanks for yet another wonderful TR !!! I have subbed to the new one !!

Thank you for reading, Rosie! :goodvibes It is always fun to have you on board! ..... and thanks for signing up for the new one too! :hug:

Thanks again for sharing all those great pictures and writing the reports. It makes me so anxious to leave for my trip. Now on to your next thread. Cheers :worship:

Thank you so much for reading along and sticking with me! Hope you are going to have as wonderful a time as we had, when you are going on your trip.
See you on one of my many other threads! ;) :goodvibes

Karin, I do not post much (as you can see) but I have been following your review. It was wonderful!! You are so detailed with each update. Thank you for sharing!! It brings a little Disney magic in between trips. :)

OH MY GOSH I just read this report and it took me 2 days........What a special time you 2 had....:thumbsup2...We are going to go on the Dream in 2012 and I got some idea of the type of food that will be offered while on the ship..:thumbsup2 Now I am gonna go read the trip report :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Karin, I do not post much (as you can see) but I have been following your review. It was wonderful!! You are so detailed with each update. Thank you for sharing!! It brings a little Disney magic in between trips. :)

Thank you for following along and reading the review, Vickie! I am so glad that you enjoyed it so much! :goodvibes

OH MY GOSH I just read this report and it took me 2 days........What a special time you 2 had....:thumbsup2...We are going to go on the Dream in 2012 and I got some idea of the type of food that will be offered while on the ship..:thumbsup2 Now I am gonna go read the trip report :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Wow! Reading through all of this in 2 days! :thumbsup2 Thank you for sticking with me for those 2 days! ;)
We had a really fun time last summer and planning a very similar trip (3 cruises instead of 2) for this summer. :laughing:
I am sure you are going to have lots of fun on the DREAM! :thumbsup2

Hi there!

Been totally loving the reviews.

Quick question - how do you get your pictures so nice and big? I've been having a horrible time trying to get my Photobucket pics big lately. What's your secret?

Hi there!

Been totally loving the reviews.

Quick question - how do you get your pictures so nice and big? I've been having a horrible time trying to get my Photobucket pics big lately. What's your secret?

I am so happy you enjoyed the reviews! :goodvibes

As for the photos - we use ACDSee Photo Manager to resize them to the desired size, then just plainly upload them to Photobucket. I do not use any of Photobuckets resizing tools.

Thanks for another wonderful report, Karin - we always stay offsite so have enjoyed exploring so many Disney restaurants with you - really loving all the scallops, calamari and creme brulee, to say nothing of the adult drinks! ;)

Great descriptions of all the cruise food, too - can't wait to try that out in August!

Your food report from DLP did make me smile - we feel pretty much the same about it! We do like Annette's though - I always have a peanut butter and chocolate milkshake, which is gorgeous.

Have never thought of staying offsite there so was very interested to see your villa ... hmmm ... The nearby bakery seems to add greatly to the attraction!

Thanks for another wonderful report, Karin - we always stay offsite so have enjoyed exploring so many Disney restaurants with you - really loving all the scallops, calamari and creme brulee, to say nothing of the adult drinks! ;)

Great descriptions of all the cruise food, too - can't wait to try that out in August!

Your food report from DLP did make me smile - we feel pretty much the same about it! We do like Annette's though - I always have a peanut butter and chocolate milkshake, which is gorgeous.

Have never thought of staying offsite there so was very interested to see your villa ... hmmm ... The nearby bakery seems to add greatly to the attraction!

We always stay onsite in the US. I usually get some kind of a discount (like the 42% off of OKW AND Free Dining) so it makes sense. And I always have an AP if nothing else is available. Last year we had the free DDP for both parts and it was just a bit over the top! :rotfl2:

We really enjoyed the Cruise food last year. From what I have read so far it's not much different on the DREAM. :woohoo:

We like Annette's too! But most of the "in-park" food is overpriced and sub par. :laughing:

Now again, we mostly stay offsite at DLRP. We love having the convenience of a kitchen or should I say fridge! ;) :laughing: And that bakery is so worth it to drive there. Everything is super fresh and just SOOOOOOOO good. And the prices ...... can you imagine they only charge 40 cents for a WHOLE baguette!!!!!!!

Hi Karin,
I am still working my way through your report but I have a question perhaps you or someone else can answer. On cruises, the "drink of the day", does it cost less than the usual drinks or is it just a yummy drink to try? If it does cost less, what does it cost and what does the average fufu drink cost?

Many thanks,

Hi Karin,
I am still working my way through your report but I have a question perhaps you or someone else can answer. On cruises, the "drink of the day", does it cost less than the usual drinks or is it just a yummy drink to try? If it does cost less, what does it cost and what does the average fufu drink cost?

Many thanks,

Hi Kate,

To be honest, I didn't pay attention on how much the individual drinks cost! :laughing: But I went back and checked my receipts and it they seem to have cost about the same as all the other drinks we had. You were allowed to keep the glass though! ;)
From our receipts most of our drinks were between 6 and 9 dollars each. Don't know if they will be the same on the DREAM, but we'll find out soon! ;)

:flower3: .... oh, thank you! :goodvibes

it wasnt me :goodvibes
I read your current review in the morning yesterday but didnt get chance to reply to it. when I came back I posted in the wrong one-as theyd all been bumped :)

Theyre always worth reading again and again:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter