What Are You Up To This Weekend ?

Assignments, Assignments and more assignments. lol

Oh and a bit of time set aside for the Liverpool match too! :)

The inlaws are visiting on Saturday so we will be going out somewhere, just not sure where! The in the evening we are going out to a local pub for a meal. On Sunday I will be doing the usual school planning ready for the following week plus going to rehearsal for our theatre company.

:cheer2::cheer2: THANK CRUNCHIE IT'S FRIDAY .. !!!!

.. Now bring on the weekend !!

What are your plans ? Are you doing anything fun ?

My weekend will start this evening with a couple of glasses of wine after zumba. Tomorrow I've got family coming round as it's DD's birthday next week, then on Sunday we're going to TGI Fridays for a joint birthday/Mother's Day meal

:flower3: Have a lovely weekend everyone

I'm working this weekend 8-8 but it will be the last one for 4 weeks so can't wait .

Have a fab weekend & Mother's day everyone:goodvibes

Saturday I will be watching the St. Patrick's day parade on tv Then down to my MIL to give her mother's day gift. Sunday we will be bringing my brother to the cinema and for something to eat for his birthday its not for another 2 weeks but doubt I will be able for much then :)... I will more that likely rest on bank holiday monday :goodvibes

Happy Mother's day to all the Dis Mammys :cheer2:

work for me Friday night and all day Sunday so Mother's Day will happen a little earlier in our house (on Saturday) when I shall allow every one to wait hand and foot on me! Not very exciting when you see it written down but hopefully it will be relaxing.

Saturday its off to footie

Sunday is visiting MIL and going for a couple of drinks with my lads oh and the boys are cooking sunday lunch :scared1:

have a lovely weekend everyone :goodvibes

:dance3: Woohoo !! It's Friday again !! :dance3:

I hope you have all had a good week. What are your plans for this weekend ?

I am really looking forward to a weekend in Manchester for a bit of shopping, eating and a few cocktails :)

Have fun if you're off to the Tony Romas meet on Sunday, please take lots of pics ::yes::

Have a great weekend everyone, whatever you're up to :)

so glad it's Friday, it's been a long week!! After taking DD dancing tomorrow I'm going out for a friends birthday. on Sunday I'm out with DD, mum and dad and a load of their friends for skittles and Sunday Lunch

hope everyone has a brilliant weekend xx

seeing the Hunger Games ! so glad it's the weekend... everything was just getting really overwhelming this week!!!

Going to the Ideal Homes Exhibition tomorrow & then in the evening meeting a friend at the cinema. Sunday i'm sorting my garden out & my uncle is coming over to give me a quote to get my driveway sorted. Then i'm going round my parents for lunch.

worked for a few hours this morning and then did the shopping (boring!). Made DH birthday cake this afternoon (a huge chocolate thing with chocolate fudge icing and covered in choc buttons, maltesers and crushed Flake bars). Off to Tony Romas tomorrow and really looking forward to meeting up with everyone although I think it will depress me as our next trip to the World isn't until 2013!

woohoo...what a beautiful weekend so far, its like summer!:hippie:

Well yesterday we went to the Watts Gallery and Watts Chapel in Compton Surrey. If you are in that area go visit, the Chapel decorated on the outside with terracotta tiles..beautiful. Here's a couple of photo's
vandaevans

vandaevans

Today we are gardening, much to the horror of my DH:rotfl:

Hope the rest of your weekend is a fab one..'Up and at em' as Mickey Mouse used to say on the in-room alarm call at WDW..:)

:dance3: Woohoo !! It's Friday again !! :dance3:

Well what a lovely week it has been, I can't believe that last weekend I was sitting outside the pub with my sunnies on, and that during the week we had a BBQ. Sadly it seems that today is the last nice day before it cools down over the weekend (typical ! :rolleyes:).

So have you got any plans whilst digging your thermals back out this weekend ? :rotfl2:

I've got a quiet one. No doubt I'll enjoy the sun today, then I'll be packing the sun loungers away :sad2:

Have a great weekend everyone, whatever you're up to ::yes::

I finished nights at 6.15 this morning & have already spring cleaned the house, have a load of washing on as I want it on the line whilst its still nice weather.

Got a midwife talk this evening with work. Tomorrow I have a couple of things to do round the house if I don't go to London & Sunday I will hopefully catch up with a friend.

Have a great weekend everyone:goodvibes

I think I am going to have some enforced quiet time. I came home from work not feeling too bright. I see a weekend of watching DVD while huddled under the quilt and reading coming on.

Corinna

I think I am going to have some enforced quiet time. I came home from work not feeling too bright. I see a weekend of watching DVD while huddled under the quilt and reading coming on.

Corinna

Hope you feel better soon Corinna:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter