What Are You Up To This Weekend ?

:banana: Woohoo !! ... It's FRIDAY !! :banana:

I hope you have all had a good week ::yes::

What are your plans for the weekend ? Anything fun ?

We've got a quiet weekend ahead of us, which is fine by me with the forecast of snow on it's way :eek:

Have a lovely (yet warm) weekend everyone :thumbsup2

:dance3: Yay ! It's Friday, and nearly the weekend :dance3:

What have you got planned ? Anything fun ?

Unfortunately we haven't got any plans as hubby is having to work most of it :(

Have a lovely weekend everyone, whatever you're up to ::yes::

:yay: Yay It's Friday !!

But sadly due to hubby's work place working around the clock to get a car ready for a motor show by the end of February, our weekends have been put on hold yet again

Never mind, I hope everyone has a lovely weekend, whatever you're up to :)

I have done some holiday shopping over the past few weekends. I can't find the thread to post pictures though, only the 2010 and 2011 ones :confused3.
Can you point me in the right direction please Mandy :flower3:

:yay::yay: Yippee !! It's Friday !! :yay::yay:

Are you up to anything nice or fun this weekend ?

I haven't got much planned, I guess I'll be watching the 6 Nations and catching up with a friend as hubby will be working most of it

Have a great weekend everyone, whatever you're up to ::yes::

Working tomorrow till 7pm then off to the cinema & meal with a friend who I haven't seen for a while.

Sunday I will have to go food shopping as I haven't been for a while, then will catch up on the washing & ironing before relaxing.

Have a lovely weekend everyone:thumbsup2

Just working this weekend. Got to love retail :upsidedow Hope everyone has a good weekend whatever you are doing :thumbsup2

off to Fratton Park today and not much planned tomorrow
have a good weekend everyone :goodvibes

I have had a pretty intense week so I am just relaxing this weekend. I am hoping to finish off my Fish Extender gifts for my next cruise as well. I am really pleased how they have worked out this time round.

Corinna

I've got an assignment to do on Health & Safety ! Bleh!
Then tomorrow I've a day off to go watch the Liverpool v Cardiff final!!

:banana::banana: WOOHOO !! IT'S FRIDAY !! :banana::banana:

What are your plans for this weekend ? anything nice ?

I am hoping that this is the last weekend that hubby has to work all weekend and we start to get our lives back again :)

So, have a great weekend everyone, whatever your plans are ::yes::

Can't blieve last week when I was actually doing something exciting I completely forgeot to write about it ... this week I am doing a bit fat nothing ... apart from clearing out the house.

I have had a pretty intense week so I am just relaxing this weekend. I am hoping to finish off my Fish Extender gifts for my next cruise as well. I am really pleased how they have worked out this time round.

Corinna

oooohhh ... what are you making ... I love hearing about your gifts as they are always so creative.

My DS will be turning 13 tomorrow....so tomorrow night I will have a house full of teenage boys for his sleepover....:scared1:

Hopefully we will get to see the Muppets Movie on Sunday as this kids are desperate to see it:thumbsup2

I'm doggy sitting for my parents as they are off to Lille for the day tomorrow as a Christmas present from me.

Sunday will be a day for relaxing & not doing much.

Have a fab weekend everyone:thumbsup2

We had an amazing day yesterday. I had the chance to go on an Enthusiasts Day organized by Monarch Airline. It started with a flight from Manchester to Chester. We got to Chester ahead of schedule and as there were only about 50 people involved in this adventure, we got to visit the flight deck in groups of four. Then it was onto a short bus ride to the administration building for Airbus where we had tea, coffee and biscuits followed by a presentation about Airbus in the UK. Next we were divided into groups and our group got to visit the factory where they are building the wings for the A320s and A330. I was amazed that most of the work is done manually. After we had a good idea of the work going on there, we went for lunch. Airbus put on a great buffet lunch. After lunch, we split in our groups again. This time round, we got to see the brand new factory for the A350, which is still very much in the developing stages. Everything there is a lot more automated. They are building the first two sets of wings at the moment. Unfortunately we did not get to have a look at the wing plant for the A380, but we did see an A380 wing being transported down the river on a barge. Once we finished our tours, we went back to the plane for the flight back to Manchester. Once we got there, we cleared the arrivals formalities and then were transferred to the Monarch hangar. I was mildly interested in this and Graham was not bothered about this at all. In the end, this turned out to be our favourite part of the day. They had three planes in there at various stages of maintenance and we were able to get into the hold, see things exposed that you would normally never seen and generally were able to walk around, under and inside the planes and learned a lot about the maintenance aspect. It was truly amazing. We were totally exhausted when we got home, but the experience was out of this world.

I had to work today and I am working again tomorrow.

oooohhh ... what are you making ... I love hearing about your gifts as they are always so creative.

I really love how this year's gifts have turned out. Most of them are something completely different from what I have done before. I am going to hold off posting photos though until I am back. I don't want to spoil the surprise for anybody.

Corinna

:dance3: Yay !! It's Friday ... and only a matter of a few hours till the weekend :dance3:

What are your plans ? Anything nice ?

After last weekend was supposed to yet another boring one for me, but then it turned into a fun night away in Birmingham, I am happy to be having a quiet one as next weekend is my DD's birthday and it's Mother's Day too :flower3:

Have a great weekend everyone, whatever you're up to ::yes::

I have the joys;) of working the next 2 weekends. Can't wait till April as I have some leave:banana:

Have a great weekend everyone:goodvibes

not much going on here as next week is super hectic as I have several birthdays including hubbies 4oth. Not much happening this weekend except my car is going for its MOT fingers crossed I dont get a big bill

have a lovely weekend everybody :goodvibes

Watching the twilight fils back to back with my wife 2 sisters and bro in law. Sad, I know, but we compromised and are doing the same with star wars in a few weeks...

Usual stuff really .... continuing with the de-cluttering, taxi-ing DD around to an artistic workshop she is running in Wresham, having Mum over for dinner Sunday and watching Dancing on Ice ...hey, I live the high life !!

On a more exciting note we have just commissioned an architect to draw up plans for our house remodel .. and he seems to think we should get planning permission no problem ... so there now follows a summer of upheaval, mess, no holidays and no money. But it will be worth it in the end :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 and I am really excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter