What Are You Up To This Weekend ?

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
Are you doing anything nice ?

Is anyone going away ?

Or are you starting your holiday shopping ?

Come and tell us what you're up to :thumbsup2

Hubby and I are going down to Twickenham today to see the EDF Cup Final between the Leicester Tigers & Ospreys

We've never been to Twickenham before, and we don't support either team, we're just hoping to watch a good game of rugby

Have a great weekend everyone - whatever you're doing :)

Morning...this morning im having my hair done then this afternoon im going to meet up with my friend, not sure what we are doing yet though and then later im off to an Engagement party. Have fun everyone!

Going to see Disney on Ice in Dublin :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Just waiting to be collected by DD's friend's mum then the 4 of us (Me, DD her friend and her friends mum) are off

:jumping1:

we are going to southsea for a walk along the beach ds loves watching the hovercraft, then we are going to watch Pompey v newcastle (5.15 kick off)at fratton park

Hope everyone has a great weekend:goodvibes

my mum is coming to sit with the kids while we go to the cimema to see 21.

hubby will work all day tommorow and i will be making sure all the kids uniform and book bags are ready for school on monday.

have a good weekend

We are off over to my parents house, my darling DH has been doing some decorating for them as my dad is unable to do it.

He has decorated two of their bedrooms so far and today he is laying the carpet and putting all the furniture back in. Then towards the end of this week he is going to do their bedroom for them.

Not sure what we are doing tomorrow yet. Hope you all have a good weekend. :)

Not much excitement here this weekend.Took dd7 swimming lessons this morning-8am:scared1: .Then popped to Asda's.Having an Indian for dinner,then watching a film later.Sunday-having a good clear out of the girls bedroom while dh takes dd's round to his mum's,a nice roast beef dinner+a film again in the evening.Have a great weekend everyone-whatever your up too.x.

Nothing planned here either. DH is away to a Black Tie Dinner so I am home alone tonight with the kids

It is too cold here to do anything at the mo

Have a good weekend everyone :)

I'm going out for a stroll around Chester, I havent been out for a while so am under orders to take it easy... especially in the disney shop!!
Have a good weekend all!! :banana:

we are going to the trafford centre so dd can spend her money she has saved up at the Disney store.
She can't wait till we go to Disney world.:confused:

Went shopping this morning, did the washing & am now having a lazy day after a stressful week. Tomorrow I might go and visit my nan & then do some housework.

Have a great weekend everyone.:thumbsup2

Well i've just been to the gym and dh has his induction there at 1.30pm, then tonight dh is out with his family for an indian, i can't go due to ds3 so a friend is coming round and we are going to have a bottle of wine or 2! Tommorrow we had planned to use our annual passes for the first time and go to chessington but ds is really showing signs of not being well! maybe i'll start packing nort long now!

Alex

Not a lot. Might actually get round to finishing a book or two ;)

I'm still sorting out the washing from our trip to Disneyland Paris last week. Plus I need to finish uploading my pictures and get the rest of my trip reports written! Tomorrow we are going to our best friends in the afternoon as it is their birthdays next week so we are having a get together.

Not a lot here either this weekend, DH work's split shifts all weekend:rolleyes1and every weekend:headache: , so cleaned up this morning, taken the DD's to their dance lesson's, youngest is there from 12.30 until 3.15 and eldest is there until 4.45pm!, bit of retail browsing inbetween pick up's. Tomorrow will be ASDA shop 1st thing and then more rice crispy cake making using yet more easter eggs:rolleyes: , then tea at my mum's:goodvibes, Oh and a bit of dissing:yay: , and pricing flights up for our next trip:thumbsup2.

My bf's away on a stag do so i've spent the day not really knowing what to do with myself, so i decided i'd look at Disney World things all day. I'm supposed to be finishing writing a presentation, but i don't want to. Might do that tomorrow instead.

Daydreaming of holidays seems to be my favourite past time at the mo so i'm always up for spending hours on the net looking at my favourite sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter