What Are You Up To This Weekend ?

It's Kev and my 22nd wedding anniversary today.

Our wonderful daughter treated us to a night in a boutique hotel in a nearby town last night and we enjoyed a fabulous meal and a few drinkies which was fantastic.

So today I have mostly been gardening to try and work off some of those calories from the cooked brekkie and tonight we will have a few glasses of vino while toasting the next 22 years.

Tam

Our wonderful daughter treated us to a night in a boutique hotel in a nearby town last night and we enjoyed a fabulous meal and a few drinkies which was fantastic.

So today I have mostly been gardening to try and work off some of those calories from the cooked brekkie and tonight we will have a few glasses of vino while toasting the next 22 years.

Tam

Happy Anniversary to you both!!, have a lovely evening:hug:

Tam

How lovely, Tam!!! Congratulations to you both... :hug: :hug:

anniversary_graphics_03.gif

Tam

:hug: Happy Anniversary

:cool1: Happy Anniversary:cool1:

I have been to work this morning, DH is at work until 7pm and then we are going to have a curry and a bottle of nice wine. The golf is on so I think DS and I will play on the Wii:thumbsup2 and I will of course be dissing:surfweb:

Enjoy your weekend everyone:wizard:

Tam

Happy Anniversary to you, what a wonderful treat that was for you, it sounds fab :love:

I have spent the afternoon helping my friend put together an itinery for her upcoming Disney Trip, she had already paid someone on e-bay £2.50 for the honour, I told her she was barking and that I would do it for a £1:rotfl2:
Ian has just gone to collect our friends as we are off for much boozing as a belated birthday celebration, I predict tomorrow will be a day of relaxing and much hangover munchies ...

It's my two nephews christenings tomorrow and I'm God Mother to the eldest, it's a 10am service so we'll have to leave here about 8.30am, we're then all going to a Lebonese (sp?) restaurant for lunch!

Tam

Congratulations to you both - heres to the next 22 years and beyond :)

Tam

Happy Anniversary:goodvibes

:banana: Yay, it's the weekend again :banana:

I think I'm going to Coventry with youngest DD this morning, then this afternoon we're taking the girls and a couple of their friends over to Wolverhampton as they're going to see Simple Plan tonight, and as their friends dad is picking them up, it looks like hubby & I will get a night out too, so all being well I'll get a nice meal tonight :thumbsup2

Have a great weekend everyone, whatever you're doing :)

We are going into town this morning and then to the cinema this afternoon :) and then tonight we are celebrating our nephew's 3rd birthday

Have a great weekend x

Here I am 8.14am and Im sat in the office, I have a presentation to do on Monday, so Im just getting everything sorted. Im just having a quick coffee break. This afternoon I will just be food shopping, and tonight Im going for a drink and meal for my friends birthday:thumbsup2

Have a good one all:goodvibes

hi

nothing exciting for us, hubby at work all weekend (earning spending money for holiday), so me and the girls are having the weekend indoors.
i will have to do the housework but as its so cold out we might have an indoor picnic and watch a disney film.

have a great weekend

kellie

we are just going to the Trafford Centre for a bit of shopping and a coffee.

I've just done the food shopping & now relaxing before meeting my friend for a meal & cinema this evening.

Have a great weekend everyone:thumbsup2

I have been to work this morning, so I am dissing and tonight we are having a Wii night we will have our usual saturday night curry and of course our wine.

Tomorrow it will be housework and making sunday lunch and maybe mini golf in the afternoon (weather depending) and not sure about 2moro evening as my mam has offered to have ds adam to stay over as she lives near to his school and can take him in on Monday morning, so we might get to go out:woohoo:

Enjoy your weekend everyone:banana:

we have been to portsmouth and the D day museum today,tommorow ds is playing footie and I have tons of housework to do.

Hope you all have a great weekend:goodvibes

well we had a wedding yestersday , which was great , went swimming with DS this morning , and heading to work tonight
nothing planned for tomorrow yet
have a good weekend everyone

:banana: Yay, it's the weekend again ..:banana:

.. and at last we've got a nice day :) I've been out in the garden cutting the grass. I've done about 3/4 of it, but it was exhausting as the grass was about a foot long. Anyway I cut it enough so that I could get my lounger out and sit in the sun for the first time this year :yay:

Tomorrow we're going to Birmingham as DD wants to get some holiday clothes, then in the afternoon, hubby and I are going to the Ricoh to see the Saracens v Munster match

So, what are you up to this weekend ?

Have fun, whatever you're doing :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter