What Are You Up To This Weekend ?

Saturday we are off to the footie
Sunday not much just catching up with a few chores

have alovely weekend everybody :thumbsup2

Saturday clearing the garage to make way for the delivery of a conservatory.
Sunday I am going to do some cake baking and we are waiting in for my BIL to come and price up putting in the Conservatory and relaying a new patio.

Saturday clearing the garage to make way for the delivery of a conservatory.
Sunday I am going to do some cake baking and we are waiting in for my BIL to come and price up putting in the Conservatory and relaying a new patio.

eastermickey.jpg

:dance3: Happy Easter Weekend Everyone !! :dance3:

So, what are your plans for this long weekend ? Anything fun ?

We haven't got any big plans, we're off to Birmingham today for a bit of shopping, and either tonight or tomorrow night hubby and I will go out for a drinkypoo or three :rolleyes1

Have a great Easter everyone, I hope you get lots of Eggs ::yes::

For once I have the whole of Easter off as i'm on leave:cool1: I'm off to the shops this morning & then the cinema & a meal this afternoon. Not sure what i'm doing tomorrow yet but Sunday i'm going round my parents for a family meal:thumbsup2

Happy Easter everyone:goodvibes

Today we are off into Reading for a bit of shopping

Tomorrow we are dropping the boys off so they can get the coach to the big derby game Southampton v Portsmouth. Hubby and I are not going so while we wait for their return we will have a wonder around Southsea .

Sunday is a chill out day

Monday we are off out for a meal to celebrate a family members birthday

have a lovely weekend everyone and Happy Easter :goodvibes

I've got Easter off too so I'm heading home to see my parents this weekend :) I haven't seen them in a while so I, quite looking forward to being spoilt ;) don't really know what they have planned but I know it includes a home cooked roast dinner so I'm happy! Happy Easter everyone!

I have to work most of Easter. I have today off and will generally just chill out and maybe do some revision. The last week was pretty intense.

Corinna

:yay: :yay: Yay ! It's Friday again, don't you just love short working weeks ?

So, any plans for the weekend ? Are you doing anything nice ?

We haven't got any plans at the moment, I'll be happy with a chilled weekend with the odd cocktail thrown in ;)

:wizard: Good Luck if you're putting a little bet on the Grand National :wizard:

Have a great weekend everyone, whatever you're up to ::yes::

quiet weekend here Hubby and I are going on a 8 mile walk on Saturday and sunday we are playing badminton

have a lovely weekend everyone :goodvibes

I'm off to a scrapbooking show at Alexandra Palace with my sister on Saturday, which we love going to, and then more scrapbooking on Sunday at our local scrapbooking crop. So, a lovely weekend to look forward to.

Have a good weekend, everyone. :goodvibes

A scrapbooking show sounds like fun!

But on Saturday we're taking DD to visit the university she hopes to go to in September.

And on Sunday we take DS back for his very last term at his uni.

Where does the time go? - It doesn't seem long since we were agonizing over infant school choices.

Off to the cinema tonight. Tomorrow i'm shopping then going to the Mountbatten Festival of Music with my dad at the Royal Albert hall. Sunday I might get dinner round my parents (saves me cooking;) )

Have a great weekend everyone:goodvibes

Taking DD to her dancing lesson on Saturday then off out to a friends wedding reception in the evening. on Sunday i'm going to my mum and dads for tea.

Hope everyone has lovley weekend xx

I have a rubbish weekend ahead of me, but not as bad as my DH! He is going in at 7.30 tomorrow morning to have the first of a double hip replacement...:scared1: So will be back and forth to the hospital.
He is not in panic mode just yet but pretty sure that is going to happen sometime this evening.
2nd hip replacement was going to be approx 3 months later but then we are pushing it for him tobe ok for our September hols so have decided to wait until Ocotber for that one. So basically thats whats happening this weekend and it takes us nicely upto to Christmas as well before we are back to normal:laughing:

:banana::banana: Yay !! It's Friday again !! :banana::banana:

Any fun plans for the weekend ?

We're not up to much. Our girls are off to Alton Towers tomorrow (hope it stays dry for them) then their having a night out, so I think hubby and I will go out for an Indian meal and a few drinkies

Have a lovely weekend everyone, whatever you're up to ::yes::

we just got the keys to our new house so will be very busy moving / unpacking and cleaning! very exciting though! :yay:

Have a great weekend everyone, whatever you're up to :goodvibes

well as I mentioned last week, DH has had hip replacement and they actually let him out of hospital into my care 48hrs later, poor sod:rotfl: so this weekend I am at his beck and call. He is getting up and about but its early days and he is very swollen and tender. :sad2: I should think my coming weekend is going tobe very similar to this one as well! At least he will be ready for our holiday in September:cool1: before he has the second one done in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter