What’s for Dinner Tonight?

Today was Tuesday thus making it farmers’ market day.
Really just bought some necessities for the week: a bunch of scallions, a tomato and a few peaches and plums; kind of scared my regular vendors, 😆. They’ll still see me though as I’m waiting for more root veggies to come into market. Wanting parsnips and celeriac for that true Fall beginning.

Braised a thick pork chop and served it with broiled stone fruit and arugula on the side. A dish of lemon sorbet for dessert.

Tonight we had butter chicken, rice, peas, and naan. Trying to mix it up I feel like I’m in a food rut.

Tonight's menu wasn't set in stone, but the day changed. Dinner turned out to be take-out Thai food. It's 9:11pm and the 30-somethings still haven't eaten; they got the 8yo into bed and are showering before they eat. It was that kind of a day/evening.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest