WE WANT OUR ANNUAL PASS CODES NOW FOR APRIL AND MAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I wanted to say I'm sorry if I upset anyone with this thread. I don't plan to start another. I really feal like i hurt soma feelings here. I didn't want that. You have to know WDW wants you to signal what you want - that is part opf the reason they are confused.

I'm a huge disney fan! I feel like I have financial. emotional, and professional investments in the place. :)

The Dream - Long Tern
Like many of you I think...
*What a wonderful place, I want to be there every day ... I want to see my boys' eyes light (4 and 2) up and my my eyes and heart well up with joy and tears,

Annual loyalty - Still I want...
*The company that knows I love them to give me something back especially when I am a frequent visitor...

An Investment
And finally I want the parks to gain advantage in the progression of stock earnings. For years the parks have sucked concerning "total earings." And that has been WDW and DL because the other parks are JVs. I want Loyalty and LT Growth based on North American support + European and Pacific Rim support and other visitors as cream.

That is the message I am trying to send. If you don't like it - tell me why!

I am always intersted in why people make the decisions they do!?!?!

I am shocked that many of you did not understand this message.

Possibly it was encoding or decoding. If So! No worries!

Well Max, at least you're consistent. Your academic arrogance came through loud and clear in that last epistle..has it occurred to you that your thoughts aren't worthy of discussion?? Of course not. By the way, I participated in putting three billion in assets on our balance sheet, so let's not get too carried away about my background....Have a nice day!!:smooth:

You are not the kindly grandfather you claim to be are you!?! :)

Let me know when you learn to use the telephone... you have my number.

:smooth:

Originally posted by sandramaac
This thread is just screaming LOCK ME LOCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter