Wait, do we have a Fast Pass for that? Final Update, Final Thoughts and Favs 1/26

I think the squirrel would have freaked me out!!! That's exactly why I don't feed any animals! They r crazy over food! We have sucks that will chase u when they see a loaf of bread!

I've never don't Figment so I plan to check it out when we go! We r gonna do Agent P too! :)

You can tell that the animals are use to being fed, not by this family! I don't think that Lorelai will ever like squirrels again, especially after one ate her pumpkin this year at Halloween!!:lmao:

Oh my goodness, I was laughing like crazy at the squirrel story! Poor Lorelai being so scared. She probably thought that the squirrel was going to bite you or something.

I was pretty shocked that it was that brazen! The look on Lorelai's face is something I will NEVER forget!!!

First off, what is up with that brazen squirrel?! The only squirrel I've seen act that way was Merlin, and he was a cartoon! ;) I'd have been up on that table with Lorelei!

That picture of Alice and Lorelei twirling is one for the ages; I'm sure she'll enjoy it for years to come.

I can't believe Ethan forgot about TT! ::eek:: Video games are a powerful thing to a young boy!!

She was not happy that is for sure!

I love that I got them both at the exact same moment, in almost the exact same pose!!

I was surprised as well, but video games are a very important component to his life!:rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2 Sometimes I wish video games were never invented... then I remember the quite they bring at times. ;)

Quick life update, and hopefully a TR update as well today!

We just got back yesterday from a long weekend in the Wisconsin Dells. It is probably the reason the Wilderness Lodge has lost a bit of excitment for us. We stay in a place called the Wilderness, that is very similar (although much less grand) in terms of themeing. This time we rented a timeshare unit in the hotel unit, and found out that is the only way to go now. Our own bedroom, a full kitchen, laundry... it was much more relaxing than a small hotel room!

We have been super busy lately with sports... just as one is winding down, another is gearing up. Ethan is playing for a local travel team, which just so happens to be "connected" to the high school he is convinced he is going to play at. His life revolves around basketball right now! I am in the middle of helping to organize a big team party/scrimmage where the team will get to scrimmage before a college game, shag balls for the teams, then play a quick scrimmage at half time. Ethan is a huge Wheaton College fan, we go a lot of games. This time Ethan and his time will be shagging balls for Benedictine University, and Ethan is very excited!! Between this Thursday and next Ethan has two practices, and 5 games!!:crazy2: That is not counting the two additional Wheaton College games we are going to watch as well...

Thank goodness we don't have three time a week practices for Loerlai right now! She has however started tumbling classes once a week and she is LOVING it!

I am in the middle of working on my end of semester projects for school, which I am just now starting!!:crazy2: I can't wait for Christmas break! Two weeks no work! Three weeks no school!

I hope to get an update finished today!!!

Sorry I have been MIA, it has been quite a month since I last posted, between school, work and kids I am exhausted! But school finished yesterday and I am finally finished with Marketing (which makes me so happy I could scream) and to beat it all I think I will finish with an A in the class, which is nothing less than a miracle! So without furthur ado here is the next chapter...

When last we left off, Agent P missions were finished and flying squirrels were discovered! But now I had a new mission!

We had quite a few snack credits left over, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with those! We headed toward France and the wonderful smells of the bakery.

Of course we had to stop for some pics!

And a very squinty PP picture of Lorelai...

Sadly we walked by the slush stand and did not stop… we were headed to Mexico soon and I wanted to make sure that I felt well enough for a huge margarita and it was HOT that day!

We headed into the French pavilion and the kids quickly headed over to the kid cot station to color yet another Duffy on a stick! How cool is this Duffy that one of the French cast members made?

While the kids and Erik colored, I picked out an assortment of goodies to take with us on the trip home… including three huge chocolate chip cookies for the kiddos (and Erik)…. this comes back to haunt me.

The kids wanted to color, for a while… so we did. We then walked around the pavilion a bit but it was HOT so we started heading over toward our lunch… all the way over on the other side of the WS!! I have no photos from this time; it was all about survival in the heat!

We made it to Germany and I remembered the Friendship boats, so we thought we would try them. At least we were standing in the shade while in line, plus the boats were air conditioned right? Turns out they weren’t, or it was broken because it was HOT. My guess is that it was so hot outside the AC wasn’t enough to cool down the boat! Before we knew it we were near Mexico and being dropped off. We made our way inside the Mexico pavilion and checked in for lunch at San Angel Inn. There as a little bit of a wait, but we were inside where it was dark and cool. We were happy, ready to cool down and relax!

We were seated in the middle of the restaurant, not to far from the water. I have to say I love the ambiance of this restaurant, I know it get’s bad reviews for the food, but the location is just great. The pyramid across the water, the dark night setting, it is just cool. I tried to take a few photos without flash (I didn’t want to be annoying to other diners), but nearly all of them turned out poor. Oh well!

Our waiter was Alvaro and he was as nice as could be. I of course was very ready for my drink of choice, the margarita! I ordered a classic margarita and it was delish! Now after just eating in the UK not to long before we were not very hungry… a common problem on this trip. But you have to order three courses… so we did. At this point we knew we would never again do the deluxe dining plan. Way too much food!!!

Ethan ordered a fruit cup, steak tacos and churros. Lorelai ordered a fruit cup, cheese quesadillas and churros. Lorelai ate both fruit cups, Ethan ate her quesadilla and his taco and they both disliked the churros. I am sure there was chocolate milk consumed as well.

Both Erik and I enjoy Mexican flavors, so even though we weren’t hungry we were ready to try some food!

Erik’s meal:
Tostados de Tinga - Fried corn tortillas topped with black beans, lettuce, onions, advocado, tomato marinated chicken, sour cream, and fresh cheese $10.50 ( He said they were O.K, not great)
Arrachera Con Chilaquiles - New York strip steak with chilaquiles (layers of fried corn tortilla, green tomatillo sauce, topped with queso fresco, onion, and sour cream), served with black refried beans $23.50 (His words were, “Why on earth did I order a steak here?”)
Pastel de Queso con Cajeta - Cheese cake with caramel sauce "cajeta" $8.00 ( I don’t remember if he liked it or not, he did eat it I am sure)

My meal:
Tlacoyos de Chilorio - corn cakes topped with black refried beans, pork chilorio, queso fresco, sour cream and green tomatillo sauce $11.50 (Not bad, I liked this more than my meal.)
Enchiladas Verdes de Pollo - Corn tortillas filled with pulled chicken, covered with green tomatillo sauce, topped with sour cream, queso fresco and onion, served with black beans $18.25 (Yuck! I didn’t eat this after the first few bites.)
Chocolate Mousse - Chocolate mousse and almond brittle candy $8.00 (I don’t think I ate this either)

So all together it was a disappointing meal, with AC, which wasn’t disappointing! We paid our tip and headed toward the front of the pavilion. Erik wanted to run to Norway to pick up a hat that he had decided he wanted, but the kids and I were not ready to leave the cool pyramid yet!

We took a PP pic then we slowly headed outside to wait on Erik to return.

It was worse than we remembered, it was HOT HOT HOT. Within minutes we were boiling! :faint:

Lorelai found something to cool herself off…

Ethan had run back into the pyramid to use the restroom, but when he came back out he cooled himself off as well.

Erik made it back with his hat in hand, or head, and at that point we were done! Ready to leave Epcot for the last time this trip, ready to say goodbye to what had become one of our favorite parks!

We headed toward the front of the park and we were faced with a decision that continues to haunt me to this very day… do we take the bus to the Wilderness or take the more scenic route on the Monorail… which do we choose…

Up next: Will we ever make it to the Wilderness? Plus, our favorite meal of the trip!

Great update! That French Duffy looks a lot like a certain alien I know!! Very cool.

Scotty you missed the famous slushy (one of my favorite things in all the world) but I hear those Margaritas are amazing. And apparently well deserved; that Florida heat is a killer! I'm in Miami, but Orlando can be SO awful; no coastal breeze up there in the swamp.

Sorry San Angel Inn wasn't good food wise, it's been a very long time since I've eaten there but I've heard not so good things. But I'm glad you got a good cold drink in some good cold air conditioning! The PP pics of you guys are very sweet.

I'm gonna guess you took the scenic route from your last sentence, I imagine the scenery wasn't worth the trip, heehee!

Great update! That French Duffy looks a lot like a certain alien I know!! Very cool.

Scotty you missed the famous slushy (one of my favorite things in all the world) but I hear those Margaritas are amazing. And apparently well deserved; that Florida heat is a killer! I'm in Miami, but Orlando can be SO awful; no coastal breeze up there in the swamp.

Sorry San Angel Inn wasn't good food wise, it's been a very long time since I've eaten there but I've heard not so good things. But I'm glad you got a good cold drink in some good cold air conditioning! The PP pics of you guys are very sweet.

I'm gonna guess you took the scenic route from your last sentence, I imagine the scenery wasn't worth the trip, heehee!

We really wanted to avoid the June Florida heat and humitity on our trip next year... but we booked again for the same week. :lmao: A coastal breeze is all it needs to be perfect, but alas swamp is what we have!:sad2:

I don't think we will do San Angel again but we should definitely stop in to the margarita bar!! :rolleyes1

The story of the never ending trip to the Wilderness Lodge is coming up!

Cute PP pics.

LOVe the French Stitch/duffy :rotfl2::thumbsup2

What a bummer that your last meal in your new favorite park was a dud. Atleast you had good AC.

Wait a minute! Stop the presses! It looks like our dates will overlap again!

Okay, moving on....Super cute Photopass picturse!

I hated to read that your last meal in Walt Disney World wasn't as good as it should have been. We've eaten in Mexico just once and it wasn't our favorite either.

I love being inside the Mexico area as well. We've never had a meal there, but maybe one day we will.

Sorry it was so hot!

I am finally caught up. I was back on page eleven so I had a lot to catch up on!

It looks like your family had a good trip overall with a few mishaps along the way.

I had to smile seeing how Ethan slept with his makeup on and the photos the next day.

My DS has ADD too and is a constant talker as well. The past year or so he has become a sports nut. He shares tidbits all day long. He definitely could have his own radio show.

So, I was definitely able to relate to your comments about the incessant talking of Ethan,

The descriptions of the heat remind me of our 2009 trip. It was unbearable and really made us all cranky at times. Our trip in Feb 2014 was much better since we didn't have to deal with the heat.

The trade-off is that is made for a very chilly day of swimming. I spent a lot of time in the hot tub. Which appears to be a favorite of Ethan's so that should be too bad for your upcoming trip

Cute PP pics.

LOVe the French Stitch/duffy :rotfl2::thumbsup2

What a bummer that your last meal in your new favorite park was a dud. Atleast you had good AC.

Thanks! I am so glad we bought Memory Maker, my DH really was against it, but he has ask me at least 5 times if I am buying it for our next trip.:lmao:

At least we follow it up with a fantastic dinner!! Coming up soon!

Wait a minute! Stop the presses! It looks like our dates will overlap again!

Okay, moving on....Super cute Photopass picturse!

I hated to read that your last meal in Walt Disney World wasn't as good as it should have been. We've eaten in Mexico just once and it wasn't our favorite either.

Yay! This time we will get a picture! :thumbsup2 I have an update on that front coming up as well!

Luckily there are so many places to eat in Epcot. I can't wait to find our next replacement!

I love being inside the Mexico area as well. We've never had a meal there, but maybe one day we will.

Sorry it was so hot!

I am finally caught up. I was back on page eleven so I had a lot to catch up on!

I have so many TR I need to catch up on!

It looks like your family had a good trip overall with a few mishaps along the way.

I was the perfect return trip that is for sure!

I had to smile seeing how Ethan slept with his makeup on and the photos the next day.

I have a type A friend who went on and on about how his makeup looks horrible in the photos, but when I look at them I just see a very happy kid who was living in a dream at Disney World. :love::love::love:

My DS has ADD too and is a constant talker as well. The past year or so he has become a sports nut. He shares tidbits all day long. He definitely could have his own radio show.

LOL, I know what you mean! We got E a "Myths and Facts" book for Christmas and he has read and memorized most of them and recites them constantly!:eek:

So, I was definitely able to relate to your comments about the incessant talking of Ethan,

The descriptions of the heat remind me of our 2009 trip. It was unbearable and really made us all cranky at times. Our trip in Feb 2014 was much better since we didn't have to deal with the heat.

The trade-off is that is made for a very chilly day of swimming. I spent a lot of time in the hot tub. Which appears to be a favorite of Ethan's so that should be too bad for your upcoming trip

Unfortunately due to schedules we had to move our trip back to June again.:headache:

Life Update

First off Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!! I hope everyone's holidays were filled with joy and fun!

I was blessed to have the entire two weeks of Christmas and New Year's off of work to spend with the kids. Erik had the majority of it off as well, so we had a wonderful time all being at home.

Although we did not do any traditional vacationing, we did do a few fun things like:

Christmas!!
Erik's older boys (21 and 16) came over on Christmas Eve. They are so busy with their lives it is good to see them!! Can you see how much E and Lorelai adore them by their smiles?

We had a wonderful Christmas day, complete with stuffies:

and friends who are like family:

We visited the Home Alone house and church (no photo of the house since ppl live there and we didn't want to be rude). We drove by the pharmacy where he steals the toothbrush, which was actually a bakery when they filmed it and is now a Panera:lmao: We all thought it was so cool, we are movie dorks!

Went to a Northwestern basketball game:

Watched Ethan play basketball!

And enjoyed our Christmas gifts!!

New Year's Eve we stayed in, ate pizza, played board games and Dance Central and watched Maleficent. We celebrated an hour early with NYC and were in bed asleep when the New Year hit Chicago!:lmao:

All in all it was a perfect holiday vacation! Now back to the grind! I have two weeks until school starts and I plan on enjoying it to the fullest! :cool1:

Now for our PTR Update!!!

So the spring deals came out for June and after the running the numbers... oh and realizing that Ethan will be 10 and I have been putting him in as 9 all this time, we have decided that we will drop the dining plan completely this time. It just isn't worth it this time since we aren't interested in being tied down to as many ADR's, and Ethan will not eat an adult meal the majority of the time anyway.

So I ran our dates and of course POR is unavailable with the deal, but it is still availble on Orbitz for with the discount... so since we no longer need a package we are booking through them this time. I haven't bought our tickets yet either since I am not sure where we are going to buy them through yet, I am hoping for a good deal or a 20% cash back through Ebates like the deal I saw last year.

Oh the changes!!! I am hoping to finish my TR up before I start school again so I can focus on planning our next Disney adventure!

Yes, you can tell that your kiddos were happy to see their older siblings. The smiles say it all. I know that you were glad to have so much time off during the holidays so that you could spend time with your friends and family.

I've read a lot of people saying that they are booking through Orbitz. It sounds like a really good deal.

So glad you all enjoyed your winter vacation, or stay-cation rather. I enjoy a good stay-cation, nothing like the comforts of home sometimes!

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I had a major catastrophe this past weekend when my laptop died, taking with it all of my photos of the kids for the last 9 years! :sad1::sad1::sad1: Including my Disney photos!!:sad:

The hard drive isn't wiped out, I was able to get it up and running for a short while and transferred what I could but I didn't get everything. I am hopeful that we will end up getting all of it transferred over to my new laptop, but right now it is a big headache. So although I have all of the photos for the current day that I am writing about uploaded, I hadn't yet uploaded the last day of photos, so our last day of updates will have to wait until I can get them off of the paperweight that was once my laptop.;)

I will be adding the current update ASAP!

Quick exciting update for our future Disney plans though!! At dinner the other night I was trying to talk Erik into a trip to Disneyland. My sister lives in San Diego and we haven't ever been to visit her since she moved there. He is NOT interested in visiting Disneyland at all (he calls it a "poor man's Disney World" :sad2: ), but I really really want to go and so does Lorelai, Ethan isn't interested, he only likes Disney World he said.

Just as a joke I said, "Fine, since you boys don't want to go to Disneyland, Lorelai and I will go alone!" and Erik said "Go right ahead!" :scratchin Okay then!

So now I am trying to figure out how and when I can go to Disneyland! I haven't talked to my mom yet, but I am sure she would love to come as well and my sister would drive up from San Diego. Just figuring out when we can afford to fit it in is the question. I have heard that Disneyland is the best during the Christmas season, plus that is far away from our Disney World trip, so I can save up for it. It really looks like chump change if it is only me and Lorelai compared to a 10 day WDW trip for 4! I did tell Lorelai that it might not be this year, maybe next, but I am really hoping I can pull it off this year!!! :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

I'm so sorry about your computer! I hope you're able to get all your stuff off. That happened to me a few years ago and I lost everything. Since then we use an external hard drive for our photos, great investment!

A girl's only DisneyLand trip?!? Sounds like my kinda party! Can't wait to see if/how those plans turn out!!:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

When last we left off we were saying goodbye to our new second favorite park and melting at the same time. Just remembering how hot it was that day is making me sweat right now in our -30 degree weather here in Chicago!

We took our time walking to the entrance, we weren’t in any hurry and if we had gone much faster we would have passed out from the heat I believe.

We said goodbye to Spaceship Earth and then we were faced with a question to this day I regret asking… Do you want to take the bus to the Wilderness Lodge… or take an adventure on the Monorail? We had never been on the Epcot Monorail loop so it sounded like a great idea. We weren’t rushing to get anywhere quickly, and the monorail sounded like fun… so that is where we headed.

The monorail portion of our decision was actually a lot of fun. We enjoyed the new monorail scenery and it wasn’t crowded or loud, just a relaxing trip.

That was until we unloaded at the TTC! It was chaotic and crowded and LOUD. People were going every which way and besides our ONE experience on our very first day at Disney World an hour and a half before park opening in 2009 we have never stepped foot in the TTC! We had no idea where we were going and on top of that this was a HIGHLY busy day at the MK (the official Gay Day) and I hadn’t thought about that at all. We didn’t plan any of our days around Gay Days except for their MK day because I heard that attendance would be largely affected, let me tell you it was crowded and we were just at the TTC! :eek:

We followed the crowd down the platform and back up the next platform to the express monorail, in hindsight I would have liked to use the ferry since we have never been on that either, but we were now wary and wanted to get to the WL, NOW. But we had quite a ways to go! Next we rode the monorail to the MK, came down the platform, fought the crowds to free ourselves from the masses heading toward the gates, found our boat dock and stood in a long line. Luckily a boat came quickly and we were off! I found it humorous that we were practically the only people on a packed boat not wearing a red shirt, but no one else in my family noticed.

FINALLY we made it to the WL dock and started our hike uphill to the entrance and sweet AC! The WL holds a special place in my heart since it was our first Disney Resort. It really is a magnificent lobby and just beautiful all around. I have great memories of the kids playing in the lobby and LOVING the spring and the bridge. Unfortunately, I didn’t read about the referbs the WL was going through beforehand, so I was a little disappointed that the bridge and springe were blocked off from view by makeshift construction walls of trees. :worried:

I explained to the concierge that we were checking in Club Level. This was the club level we were paying for and not the one we were blessed with at the YC, so maybe we ended up being too harsh on the service. In no time we were greeted by a CM, who for the life of me I can’t remember his name and quickly escorted up to the top level. Our check in was quick and painless and we were escorted personally by the CM to our room. We had paid for a standard view, so I wasn’t expecting a great view but what we got was amazing!!

It is actually exactly above our room from 2009 but 3 floor above where we were and it made all the difference.

View looking down:

Looking straight:

We had a perfect view of the Contemporary and the MK! I really wish we had been able to watch the fireworks from the balcony, but alas we had other plans for the evening.

While Erik and the Ethan relaxed and waited on our luggage, Lorelai and I headed over to check out the CL offerings and have our tickets to the Hoop Dee Doo Review for the night.

Let me insert a little review or compare and contrast of the WL Club Level vs. the YC Club Level here. As I said before we were actually paying for the WL CL so we might have been expecting more, also I had heard RAVES about how the CL at the WL is the best on property since they have the smallest number of rooms, and maybe we would have felt the personalized service if we had been there longer than a night but to us it felt cold. The views from the top floor down into the lobby are cool, but there is no designated “club lounge” it is just a few tables in the hall overlooking the lobby, and they are spread out all around.

There is a kid’s area at the WL with cartoons and they have coloring sheets which they didn’t have at the YC.

The food was comparable, although I believe they used a different flavor of jelly for the PBJ shooters, because Lorelai didn’t like them at the WL. The WL had a large Nescafe machine, but we couldn’t figure out how to use it. The YC lounge is always staffed by super nice CM’s and they clear your table for you. At the WL you are expected to bus and clean your own tables to a set of trashcans in the hall way, not the end of the world of course but a difference. While the YC is more than happy to give out water bottles to take the parks, the WL does not have water bottles at all, we ask. There was a slightly larger wine selection at the YC and it was staffed and poured for you, at the WL it is on the counter, which isn’t an issue for me. Lastly the CL is closed and locked at the WL after 10 or 10:30pm at the WL. We enjoyed the fact that the YC was left unlocked so that you could go in and grab a soda when you got back from the parks.

The CM’s at the WL stand behind two podiums outside the elevator, and it felt very dark in the alcove. The YC CM’s have two large desks with chairs for you to sit at. We really loved the airy and light feel of the Club Lounge.
All in all while it is out of our budget for our upcoming trip, we definitely would love to stay at the YC Club Level again, we have no interest in the WL Club Level. Ethan is heartbroken that we aren’t staying CL at the YC on our next trip, it was one of his favorite things about the trip.

So I picked up our tickets, learned that we had one meal credit and a few snack credits left and grabbed a glass of wine and some appetizers for me and Lorelai from the lounge and headed back down to our room. Erik and Ethan headed down to grab some things for themselves. We relaxed in the room, showered and got ready to head back out.

At some point during our rest Lorelai and I headed down to the shop and bought a few Frozen rice krispie treats for snack credits, these by the way ended up tasting GROSS, and some gummy worms for her and Ethan.

It is super convenient getting from the Wilderness Lodge to Fort Wilderness for the HDDR, but I am a little nervous on our next trip how we will manage it. After we were suitably rested and refreshed we headed down to the dock and over to Fort Wilderness.

It was fun and a little sad to see the remains of River Country. We arrived at FW and it looks like a very fun place to stay. I use to go camping with my grandparents in there pop up camper for a couple weeks a year when I was little, I have such great memories of those weeks and being at Fort Wilderness reminded me of them.

By the time we reached the check in we were already melting in the heat. They had set out water and cups, but it was empty.  Erik and I set on a bench while the children ran around and played.

At some point we got our picture taken. LOL

Before too long it was time to head in to the show. To use our dining credits for a Category One ticket we had to go to the 8:30pm show. The show was not even close to being sold out. There were tons of seats in the back and all of the seats in the balcony open. We had never been to the HDDR so we were all in for a great treat!

Our thoughts? We LOVED it and it is now a must do on our next trip. The show was a lot of fun for adults and kids alike and very entertaining, the food was good, the unlimited sangria was amazing and everyone walked away happy! The kids were not impressed with the food, but we didn’t order anything special for them because they would have ignored it to watch the show anyway. They picked at their food and ate as much as they would have either way. We are already booked for our next trip!

After the show we all headed outside and Erik, Ethan and I made bio breaks, Lorelai swore she didn’t need to go; then we headed down to the boat dock with hordes of other people to wait for a boat. And we waited and waited and waited…. then Lorelai announced that she HAD to go to the bathroom… NOW! :lmao: She couldn’t hold it. We didn’t know when the boat would come, which meant that it could have been forever before we made it back to the hotel or we could have ran to the bathroom and missed the boat. Well she was LOUD so I ended up taking the risk and we ran all the way back up to the bathrooms.popcorn::

Luckily we made it back before the boat!

And we waited and waited, people were getting upset that it was taking so long for a boat to come, it was an extremely long wait to be fair and after a long day all you really want to do is get back to your hotel. FINALLY after at least a half hour or more wait a boat showed up to load the grumpy travelers on, but guess who was our captain? None other than Marty who I had heard about on a Dis Podcast! Even though all of his passengers were tired and grumpy Marty was smiling and singing as we got on the boat. He told jokes, sang and talked all the way back to the WL and by the time we got off the boat everyone on the boat was smiling! What a wonderful CM!!

Oh and he told us to look at the smiling bear on the WL and sure enough the way the windows are laid out on the main building it looks like a bear smiling at night when the lights are on. Pretty cool!

I didn't take a picture and this is the best one I could find online:
DSC05839.JPG

We headed up to our room and collapsed on the beds, until I realized that I had one more meal credit that I wanted to use. Lorelai and I headed down to the Roaring Fork and were able to use the meal credit for what would be considered a “breakfast”. For some reason Lorelai was crying when we got to the cashier, I can’t remember for the life of me why but the CM was wonderful. She started talking to Lorelai and they had quite a long conversation about brothers, LOL. Then she gave Lorelai two twisty Mickey straws. What a wonderful way to end our last night at Disney!

Next up: Our last day

Sorry to hear about your laptop!! How horrible! If I lot DD's baby pictures I think I would cry!

What a fun last night in WDW!!! YOu are getting me excited for May!:banana: Do by chance remember how late it was when you got back to your room?

Sorry to hear about your laptop!! How horrible! If I lot DD's baby pictures I think I would cry!

What a fun last night in WDW!!! YOu are getting me excited for May!:banana: Do by chance remember how late it was when you got back to your room?

The cord to transfer the files is suppose to arrive today in the mail, if they are gone, I am going to CRY!

It was very close to midnight when we got back to the room. I remember this because I had to rush down to the Roaring Fork to use the credit before it expired.

The cord to transfer the files is suppose to arrive today in the mail, if they are gone, I am going to CRY!

It was very close to midnight when we got back to the room. I remember this because I had to rush down to the Roaring Fork to use the credit before it expired.

I'll cross my fingers and send pixe dust your way that everything is there! :wizard:pixiedust::wizard:

Yeah, you talking about your late arrival made me double check my plans.... I think this is the only thing that could back fire a bit but we'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter