Just got back from my first stay! Had a Preferred view studio booked for 3 nights. Originally was put into room 0447. The view is terrible - alley and tops of buildings/trees. I complained and they moved us to 0808, which had the monorail pool view. So much better!!

I think they need to recategorize 0447 to a standard view.

We just got back from our first day. Preferred view studio #1004. We were overlooking the monorail pool area and more specifically the monorail slides (the one was still closed). We also could see quite a bit of the fireworks from our room. Loved it there and can't wait to return.

Just checked in and got room 1110. It’s a preferred view non-accessible room. It is Sleeping Beauty themed but has a Tiana rug….lol.

View attachment 869801
Love the view. Makes me wonder what is possible to see from the high floors of VDH? DL fireworks? CA world of color?

Thoughts anyone???

We’ve stayed once with a standard view. Will be back in January with a preferred studio.

Last edited:
Love the view. Makes me wonder what is possible to to from the high floors of VDH? DL fireworks? CA world of color?

Thoughts anyone???

We’ve stayed once with a standard view. Will be back in January with a preferred studio.
I think we should be able to see the DL fireworks from our room. I suspect world of color would not be visible from any room.

Love the view. Makes me wonder what is possible to see from the high floors of VDH? DL fireworks? CA world of color?

Thoughts anyone???

We could see the fireworks well from our room. We were on the 10th floor (room 1024) as I recall. Would love that room again.

facebook twitter