Dang it, should have taken a picture of our view.
We were in 0734. Standard view studio. Probably the similar view that 727 had.
It had a view of a short building next to us, then the street to the right.

Oh and we heard the fan noise throughout the night. First we thought it was with the light inside the room with the toilet so we shut that light off and figured oh, thats not it

Last edited:

There's already a picture of 0441 Deluxe Studio Preferred View, so I didn't take one but did want to say that there is a bit of road noise in this room. Not loud by any means and it didn't disturb us, but FYI if you're a very light sleeper.

Room 0914 preferred duo hearing accessible IMG_5537.jpeg

I’m 0/4 for a balcony room. 🤪 Even I am impressed with my stats at this point. I didn’t bother putting in a request this time too because didn’t know how many hearing accessible room there are.

Deluxe Studio Preferred (Hearing Accessible) - 1107 (11th floor, Sleeping Beauty themed)

View attachment 800820View attachment 800821View attachment 800822View attachment 800823

I was just in this exact room and once I saw the city of Anaheim view, I thought.. there's nothing preferred about this? It wasn't until I googled the room # and found this thread that confirmed it was in fact a preferred view room as booked and I had nothing to check with the front desk about. lol

I get that you can see the new pool if you look down but... next time I would just save the points if I had the option.

I was just in this exact room and once I saw the city of Anaheim view, I thought.. there's nothing preferred about this? It wasn't until I googled the room # and found this thread that confirmed it was in fact a preferred view room as booked and I had nothing to check with the front desk about. lol

I get that you can see the new pool if you look down but... next time I would just save the points if I had the option.
Alas the standard views are even worse - tee hee. Preferred Monorail pool view (any floor) I love. Or I'm hoping for low floor for Palette pool view.

Usually I ask for a high floor, but when facing the Palette Pool I definitely think a lower floor is better. Our recent trip was on the 3rd floor, and we had a nice view of the pool but couldn’t see over the wall so there was more of a “bubble” feel.

Hi all - dumb question(s). As I scroll through these postings I noticed that some of them have labeled some of the studios as "hearing and wheelchair accessible" on the pictures and "some" have tubs for whatever reason but when you look at the website to book a room and you check the "accessible" box it offers 2 types of rooms to choose from - either "hearing accessible" OR "wheelchair accessible". Are there in fact both as separate inventory to book or did they actually combine a portion of them into having both in 1 type of room? Just trying to sort out the room types in my head as nothing on the website combines the two into a combinination room. Also, if they're actually combined does this alter the rest of the studio layout by a lot (most of these pictures were just the outside views)? TIA

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter