1025 - Deluxe studio - Standard view

Fan noise. Not terrible, but def noticeable. Will bring a white noise/environmental sound generator next time.

Attachments

• IMG_1989.jpeg
    IMG_1989.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1988.jpeg
    IMG_1988.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 38
1025 - Deluxe studio - Standard view

Fan noise. Not terrible, but def noticeable. Will bring a white noise/environmental sound generator next time.

Is the 10th floor the highest in this section or was there another (or two) over you?

Duo Studio - Standard
Room 446

Definitely would recommend this room to avoid noise. Facing Walnut doesn't provide a view of anything, but it almost feels like an isolated room being the end of the tower. It's also a little hidden 'since you have to go all the way down the hall and turn into a small alcove that doesn't look like it would lead to rooms.

PS: I'm still new to DisBoards, so I wasn't sure how to just upload the pictures, so I added them to Imgur.

Got a 2nd room to report 'since we had to do a split-stay.

Duo Studio - Preferred
Room 829

The balcony makes a huge difference in the feel of the room. It makes it feel much more open and spacious. Also, the way this room is situated, makes for a really relaxed vibe on the balcony. Since the sides of the hotel block out most of the sun, you won't be getting a tan on the verandah, but you'll get a nice view. The steamboat goes off every half hour? It threw me the first time, as I thought it was the Disneyland Railroad, and was shocked we could hear it form the hotel. But noticed the steamboat in the pool.... steaming, so it became evident that's where the noise came from.

Room 1027 deluxe studio - standard view. It was a room I was looking forward to checking out as I figured the 27 and 25 rooms would be a good choice (as far as the standard view goes) as they are off the main wing of the building (easy access to ice and the elevator). My only request was a high floor as I wanted to be away from the loud equipment outside.

IMG_0146.jpgIMG_0147.jpgIMG_0148.jpgIMG_0149.jpgIMG_0150.jpgIMG_0151.jpg

Standard view studio room 727.
We could hear the HVAC fan noise.
There was a bath tub in this room.

Attachments

• IMG_7428.jpeg
    IMG_7428.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7419.jpeg
    IMG_7419.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 37
Standard view studio room 727.
We could hear the HVAC fan noise.
There was a bath tub in this room.
Interesting about the bathtub! Did you book an accessible room? Were there any other signs of it being an accessible room (2nd peephole in the door, lower bed, etc.)?

Interesting about the bathtub! Did you book an accessible room? Were there any other signs of it being an accessible room (2nd peephole in the door, lower bed, etc.)?
No- I didn’t book accessible. I didn’t notice any signs it was accessible.

1029 Duo Preferred.
I didn’t get any outside view photos. I noticed there was a balcony outside.
But, I did get a photo of the bed.

Attachments

• IMG_7371.jpeg
    IMG_7371.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 36
I wonder if all the **27 rooms have tubs? I thought the studios only had showers so I was surprised that ours had a tub. Some folks have small children where a tub works out best so I thought it would be useful information to post.
Thank you for sharing the tub tidbit. My 4 year old won't take showers yet so a tub would be a godsend! I will try to request rooms ending in -27, bathtub, higher floor to try to land a tub for my little guy.

I deleted my original post - figured wasn’t smart to post my room number while I was in it - oops 🤣

Checked out today from room 1127, standard view sleeping beauty studio. It had a bathtub (further confirming previously posted theories about tub rooms).

End of hallway, only one neighbor (1125). Very quiet room. Great location.

Attachments

• IMG_3832.jpeg
    IMG_3832.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3833.jpeg
    IMG_3833.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3834.jpeg
    IMG_3834.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3835.jpeg
    IMG_3835.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3837.jpeg
    IMG_3837.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter