Vancouver Hotels for five people?

RysMomma

DIS Veteran
My family and our best friend are going on an Alaskan cruise in August. I'm finding it hard to find something not ridiculously expensive, but also a place that will allow five people in a room. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks!

Check out some of the options near English Bay. We stayed at the Sylvia Hotel for less than $300/nt in a room that slept 5. We loved it the old hotel charm, the nearby restaurants, the beach across the street and the easy walk to Stanley Park.

I recall there were at least 3 other hotels in that area that had rooms/suites that slept 5 and were much cheaper than downtown.

And look at the YWCA. We had a room with multiple beds with an en suite bathroom.

They did a nice remodel.

Even there single- double- or 4-person beds can be a good price.

Right now, looks like booking isn’t available

Also, do a search in this forum. This was a discussion for Summer 2024 cruisers.

IMG_8576.jpeg

We loved the YWCA. It was clean and a fantastic price. Close to public transportation, but also had parking available. Staff was great. A nice rooftop deck that was used by many people (visiting, playing cards, just a neat atmosphere).
We also stayed at the Holiday Inn on Howe Street. It was ok. Fit our needs for 1 night, but chose not to go back. Staff was very nice. We had to park in the back because we had an oversized rental vehicle and got to witness some drug activity. The bed for the 5th person was in its own little space. Great for our situation.

Park Inn & Suites was great for us and our 3 littles (at the time). Right on Broadway and public transportation all around Vancouver was super easy. If I remember correctly, it was $20 from the airport to the hotel in a cab & the same to the port. Granted, that was 7 years ago...

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest