Vampire Stitch Popcorn Bucket

Fantasy last week sold out the first evening. I believe they were limiting it to 2 per customer. We happened to walk by around five and there was a line for them.

Fantasy last week sold out the first evening. I believe they were limiting it to 2 per customer. We happened to walk by around five and there was a line for them.
We went right before the first showing at the theatre. Some people said that they sold out of Stich by the second showing and they were sending people to the other location to see if they had any more. I know that there were people who were looking for the Nightmare Before Christmas one because they wanted to resell it. Honestly, it sucks because it takes away from people like myself who just want one because it's so cool.

Just got off a Fantasy 7 night yesterday- there were no Stitch buckets. My mom's friend asked for one and they never did have them, rumor was they oversold them and they would not be restocked. Hopefully that's wrong. I did get the Skeleteddy bucket and he is truly awesome. They had plenty of those and plenty of Dracula Mater. No Mickey Pumpkin though.

Just got off a Fantasy 7 night yesterday- there were no Stitch buckets. My mom's friend asked for one and they never did have them, rumor was they oversold them and they would not be restocked. Hopefully that's wrong. I did get the Skeleteddy bucket and he is truly awesome. They had plenty of those and plenty of Dracula Mater. No Mickey Pumpkin though.
I will have tell my daughter to get one in the park. We are going to the Halloween party the night before we get on the Fantasy.

Hoping they don’t get hit hard by this next hurricane coming.

I will have tell my daughter to get one in the park. We are going to the Halloween party the night before we get on the Fantasy.

Hoping they don’t get hit hard by this next hurricane coming.
We are doing the same too! Party the night before the same Fantasy cruise. Great minds, huh? 🤣

I've been stressing over being able to get these buckets and where way more than I should. But they're so darn cute!! 🫠🤞

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest