Updated Disney Gift Card Deals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome! I'm a teacher that just started her summer vacation mid-June so it's too early for me to start picking up supplies but I'm hoping they have a similar deal later in the summer. I wonder if its regional too since some areas of the country start earlier.
In my area of Texas, schools got out just before Memorial Day and start back up in mid-August. I had the classroom supply and dorm essentials offers this week too. So maybe you’re right about it being regional!

That's awesome! I'm a teacher that just started her summer vacation mid-June so it's too early for me to start picking up supplies but I'm hoping they have a similar deal later in the summer. I wonder if its regional too since some areas of the country start earlier.

Highly doubt it's regional. Schools here get out mid June and generally start after labor day unless it's a late one.

I have both offers and school stuff was almost fully stocked when I was there Thursday, like 2 weeks after school finished. Target doesn't care that schools are on dif schedules except maybe for when they start to consolidate/clearance to make way for Halloween. Ours won't go on clearance until after school starts so in Sept. I'd imagine areas that go back early Aug it's all gone before the clearance signs are out here.

... Then there’s the specific $20 calculator my daughter definitely needed - she never used it.
Beats the olden days of the like $100+ graphing calculator they insisted we always have the newest version of for doing some utterly stupid graph thing for 2 days of the school year, each year. What a racket those calculators were…

*oh my goodness a google search tells me that racket is still alive and well 🤦🏻‍♀️

Update: Gap egift card has been extended and limit is now 10, was 5.

Newegg
DP Update on payment methods since I just got the Gap card as a birthday present. The options provided for payment with the gift card purchase was a directly entered credit card or BitPay. They normally use PayPal, a few financing payment platforms, and Newegg Gift Cards.

I used my Chase card because I had the 6% deal, but I believe a prepaid card would work, you'd just have to hard enter instead of utilizing PayPal.

Added Offers 7/07/24 ~ Discount District
Albertsons Companies:
Albertsons & Safeway
1720338961179.png
Credit Cards & More
  • Apple Pay: ACME MARKETS, Albertsons, Lucky, Jewel-Osco, Safeway, Save Mart, Shaw's, Star Market & United Supermarkets.

Dierbergs
1720339172086.png

• Earn 10x Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Giving Good: Feeding America, St Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Wounded Warrior and One4All: Game & Grub, Happy Birthday and Let’s Eat
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 7/09/24 – 7/15/24.

Family Dollar
1720339340423.png

• Save 10% on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Domino's, PlayStation, Roblox and Zaxby's
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 7/13/24.

Meijer
1720339524021.png

• Buy $150+ Mastercard Gift Card & Get $10 Off
    • Limit one use per coupon.
    • Digital coupon - Must Clip!
    • Expires 7/13/24.
  • Buy $100 Choice or One4All Gift Cards & Get 10,000 Points
    • Direct link - mPerks no need to clip!
    • Limit 10,000 points per customer.
    • Expires 7/13/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Meijer also accepts Apple Pay & Google Pay
  • Points/Rewards cannot be used to buy gift cards.
  • Meijer Gas Station
  • R&R w/Promotions

Publix
1720340041308.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Card and $25+ Groceries & Get $10 Off
    • Includes: Choice, Giving Good, Happy and One4All
    • Digital Coupon
    • Expires 7/19/24.

Target Shoppers - Check Your Circle Account

1720340690445.png
Target Circle Reward: Offers vary
  • Make 1 qualifying purchase of $70 or more with your Target Circle Card to earn $10 in Target Circle Rewards.
    • Link for Circle Offers
    • Yes, this offer works when buying Disney and most 3rd party gift cards.
    • Excludes: alcohol, Target Gift Cards, Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards/prepaid cards, CVS pharmacy, clinic, and Target Optical.
    • Expires 7/13/24.

Target Circle Gift Card Offers

1720342252945.png

• Buy $50 Spafinder Gift Card & Get $10 Target gift card
    • Valid in store or online.
    • Limit one coupon/deal per Target Circle account.
    • Circle Offer
    • No other same item deal or bonus will apply.
    • Expires 7/13/24.
  • Save 15% on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bloomin’ Brands, Cinemark Theatres, Fandango, GolfNow, Rec Room and Vudu
    • Valid in store or online.
    • Limit one coupon/deal per Target Circle account.
    • Circle Offer
    • No other same item deal or bonus will apply.
    • Expires 7/13/24.

Beats the olden days of the like $100+ graphing calculator they insisted we always have the newest version of for doing some utterly stupid graph thing for 2 days of the school year, each year. What a racket those calculators were…

*oh my goodness a google search tells me that racket is still alive and well 🤦🏻‍♀️
I always feel bad for parents because I find these graphing calculators left behind in my classroom. I don't use them in my science classes and no one ever comes back to claim them.

View attachment 874273
  • Make 1 qualifying purchase of $70 or more with your Target Circle Card to earn $10 in Target Circle Rewards.
    • Link for Circle Offers
    • Excludes: alcohol, Target Gift Cards, Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards/prepaid cards, CVS pharmacy, clinic, and Target Optical.
    • Expires 7/13/24.
My offer is spend $130 one time, get $15. Of course right now I can't use it as I can't seem to log in to my Target account. It's requiring a code that is sent to my email but it never appears in my inbox. Target's website is very frustrating to use.

View attachment 874273
    • Link for Circle Offers
    • Expires 7/13/24.
Just a reminder that if you want to earn the bonus when buying one of the offers that gives you a free target gift card (like the offer that you get a $15 Target gift card when purchasing $100 in choice gift cards), the free gift card amount is taken off the purchase price and does not count towards the bonus spend.

So for example, in the case of the $100 choice gift card which gives you a free $15 Target gift card, your spend towards the bonus will only be $85 as the Target system considers it paying $85 towards the Choice gift card and then charging you $15 for the Target gift card. (It is really wrong for target to word it that way, as they are not actually giving you a free git card which is what they advertise. In reality, you are paying for the gift card and they are just giving you a discount on the choice gift card.)

I hope this helps someone as I learned this the hard way last time.

Don't know if this is appropriate, but I thought someone here might know. I, along with several family members, all got a whopping $0.12 from the Google Referrer Header Privacy Litigation on prepaid Mastercards. Any idea how I can actually get this off? In the past I used Amazon reload, but that was higher amounts and they recently upped their lowest reload to $5. I'd just forget about it, but I imagine other people may be in the same boat and may come up with a solution.
One way to do it would be to figure out the total purchase price with tax of something at Target, Walmart, or any store and then buy or use a gift card that is 12 cents less than the total purchase price and put the last 12 cents on the prepaid Mastercard.

To be honest, I can't imagine this method or any other one will be worth your time over 12 cents.

Target
View attachment 873857

Target Circle:
  • Spend $100+ on Select Choice Gift Cards & Get $15 Target gift card
  • Spend $100+ on Select Disneylandi Tickets & Get $20 Target gift card
  • Target Circle
    • Weekly ad
    • Yes, pay with Target Circle Card (formally Redcard) & save an additional 5%
    • Offer valid 7/07/24 - 7/23/24.
Credit Cards and More
  • No, you cannot use Target gift cards towards the purchase any gift card.
  • Target Circle Card holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards excludes Target gift cards.
  • Target also accepts Apple Pay & PayPal and other major credit cards.
    • Use the U.S. Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card for 6% cash back - The U.S. Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card offers 6% cash back on two retailers you choose, on up to $1,500 in combined eligible purchases.
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV
So it looks like the summer $299, 3 days tickets for Disneyland don't qualify for the offer $20 Target GC offer. So I'm better off buying through Disney and using DGCs

I always feel bad for parents because I find these graphing calculators left behind in my classroom. I don't use them in my science classes and no one ever comes back to claim them.
If only the kids knew they could upload games onto them (well old Gameboy games), I’m sure some of them would be up for pretending to do schoolwork while playing a video game on their calculator.

My Target Circle Rewards Bonus offer was $15 in rewards dollars (not a Target GC) for spending $100. I bought a $100 DGC and got the bonus. So it works the same as in the past - DGC not excluded. We’re happy we got $5 (5%) off with our Circle card, plus the $15 bonus, which means 20% off the cost of that DGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest