Fly on Friday the 13th?? Yep, we`ll turn superstition into 23 nights of fun!! A Sept/Oct 2024 TR

lol……I think it’s our third hurricane and 4th Tropical Storm!

You’d never know there was anything going on here apart from it being hotter than hades, a little cloudy and breezy now.

Parks are open apart from water parks, the house of mouse Halloween thingy is cancelled tonight, and HHN is also cancelled.

Citywalk closes at 8pm.

Yes, like you, it is windier than usual and yes, we have plenty of goodies if we needed them, but dinner plans as normal tonight!

Hope you don’t get any damage and it passes with no issues for you :)
Y'all are getting to be pros at this!

We are now getting the winds and rain from the back side of the storm. We expect that tonight and through early tomorrow.

The best thing about these storms is the weather that follows: hot, sunny, beautiful blue skies and little to no humidity!

Y'all are getting to be pros at this!

We are now getting the winds and rain from the back side of the storm. We expect that tonight and through early tomorrow.

The best thing about these storms is the weather that follows: hot, sunny, beautiful blue skies and little to no humidity!

lol…..unfortunately yes! But as you know it’s nowhere near as bad here in Orlando as the coastal areas can get it, passed with some rain and wind but nothing major thankfully!

Hope you had no damage where you are and it passed without any ill effect for you.

We said last night at least no humidity tomorrow…….me and my big mouth! Still as humid today as it was before……I’ll keep my yap shut next time :)

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest