Name at least 3 ADRs you reserve every WDW stay...looking to broaden my horizons.

Currently, Toledo and Three Bridges may be the only 2 we have done every trip since they opened. I do like to switch around, particularly with Signatures. Since the 1980's it used to be tradition to do Rose & Crown but since they don't open for lunch anymore, it's no longer on our list. 😢

We don't do these every time - we're also trying to branch out - but these are some of our favourites:
Teppan Edo
Trattoria al Forno (breakfast only)
Tiffins
Jiko
Boma (I prefer breakfast to other meals there)
Jaleo
Ale & Compass - mostly for breakfast
Il Mulino
Raglan Road
Morimoto Asia
Hollywood Brown Derby
Geyser Point
Grand Floridian Cafe (we've only done breakfast here so far)
Kona Cafe (breakfast)

I've only listed TS restaurants which take ADRs - there are lots of lounges that serve smaller bites that we also go to but I don't think that's what you're looking for. There are others we like or think are fine, but these are the ones that I'd consider favourites. I've also left out those we've only been to once that we enjoyed, as I have to go 2-3 times before it becomes a favourite. Also left out are former favourites that have changed their format to prix fixe (California Grill, Takumi-Tei) or where the recent menus have been meh (Citricos). I am also allergic to all seafood, so we skip anything highly seafood-focused (e.g., Flying Fish, Cape May, Narcoosees).

Yak n Yeti is our usual one we hit every trip. We have the Landry's card so the ease of being able to go without having to make reservation has it at the top of the list.

Our top place is last Year's new place located at Disney Springs, "The Summer House on the Lake, " which has excellent food that also includes fantastic warm cookies for dessert and a wonderful atmosphere. Second best for dinner in our opinion is the Boathouse and third for us would be Steakhouse 71 for both breakfast and dinner. Can't help but also put in a plug for Boma, Ale & Compass and the Floridian Cafe for breakfast.

My DH is nutty about Biergarten (rest of us not so much) so every other trip we go there, we like Tiffins and Tucker House for character meals. Skipper canteen at MK

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest