Added Offers - 7/09/20
Disney Gift Card Deals
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 3x Points on Visa Gift Cards
Offer valid July 10-16, 2020. Link
Save Mart/Lucky Supermarkets: Buy $75 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Grocery Store Gift Card Free
  • Includes: Uber, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, Jamba Juice, Disney, Shell and Hotels.com
    • Limit $300 in gift card purchases per household.
    • Free gift card cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
    • Expires 7/14/20 Link
Discount District
Giant Eagle Online: Earn 3x Fuelperks For Every $50 Spent On Select eGift Cards
Includes: Chipotle, Southwest, Kohl’s, Domino’s & Subway.​
Expires 7/20/20. Link

Giant Eagle Online DP:
  • Gift card purchases from Giant Eagle online codes as groceries.
  • PayPal is no longer accepted.
Amazon & Credit Card Offers And Warehouses
Sam’s Club Chase Offer: Get $10 Back When Buying $45 Membership
  • Valid on New & Renewing.
  • Offer valid one time only.
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
  • Offer not valid on third-party delivery services.
    • Expires 7/10/20. Link
Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps
Fluz App:
  • Removed as Voucher Stores: Grubhub & Buffalo Wild Wings. Link
  • Triggering Shop Small Amex Offer For $5 Back On $10 Purchases Link

507772 READS
Ascena:
Parent company of Lane Bryant, Catherines and Ann Taylor, is reportedly filing for bankruptcy.

I got the email thanking me for using the offer after buying the $10 Walmart gift card using the fluz app. I bought a $10.37 Walmart gift card and they rounded the amount up and gave me an $11 gift card (even though they charged me $10.37). However, the terms and conditions say that people who abuse the round up feature will have their account shut down, so I would only do that once or twice.

For those thinking of using the fluz app, here are some of the notable gift cards they offer and the minimum amount you can put on a gift card (these are the gift cards that interested me):

Amazon $15+
Disney $15+
ebay $5+
Home Depot $15+
Lowes $20+
Office Depot $5+
Sam's Club $5+
Staples $5+
Walmart $10+

The Disney gift cards say in store and online so I'm not sure if that means only at the Disney store and not for use in the parks. Obviously, the ones that have $10 or less option are the most lucrative since the Amex offer is $5 back on $10+ purchase.

I got the email thanking me for using the offer after buying the $10 Walmart gift card using the fluz app. I bought a $10.37 Walmart gift card and they rounded the amount up and gave me an $11 gift card (even though they charged me $10.37). However, the terms and conditions say that people who abuse the round up feature will have their account shut down, so I would only do that once or twice.

For those thinking of using the fluz app, here are some of the notable gift cards they offer and the minimum amount you can put on a gift card (these are the gift cards that interested me):

Amazon $15+
Disney $15+
ebay $5+
Home Depot $15+
Lowes $20+
Office Depot $5+
Sam's Club $5+
Staples $5+
Walmart $10+

The Disney gift cards say in store and online so I'm not sure if that means only at the Disney store and not for use in the parks. Obviously, the ones that have $10 or less option are the most lucrative since the Amex offer is $5 back on $10+ purchase.
This sounds like an easy way to use the Amex offer, but given how Amex likes to claw things back later I'm hesitant to try it.

This sounds like an easy way to use the Amex offer, but given how Amex likes to claw things back later I'm hesitant to try it.

No kidding! And now that several states are reopening their stores my Amex offers stink! I have so many Wine offers and I don't drink the stuff! :mad:

Is there any place where I can use a virtual Visa gift card to buy a Disney gift card? I usually buy Universal gift cards with them and have never had a problem. I seem to recall reading here that Disney won't let you do that and I was wondering if there were any third party vendors that did.

Is there any place where I can use a virtual Visa gift card to buy a Disney gift card? I usually buy Universal gift cards with them and have never had a problem. I seem to recall reading here that Disney won't let you do that and I was wondering if there were any third party vendors that did.

Target sells Disney gift cards online...you can try them.

I have used regular Visa gift cards online at Sams to buy gift cards.

10% TCB @ Raise today

https://www.topcashback.com/raise/
Does anybody here know if TCB tracks on their "Cash Back Gift Cards" where you earn Raise Cash (vs. their Discount Marketplace cards)? I feel like there was a time when there was explicit wording that excluded their Cash Back cards but that appears to have been removed from the TCB website.

10% TCB @ Raise today

Does anybody here know if TCB tracks on their "Cash Back Gift Cards" where you earn Raise Cash (vs. their Discount Marketplace cards)? I feel like there was a time when there was explicit wording that excluded their Cash Back cards but that appears to have been removed from the TCB website.
This deal may be just for new customers. The site says 10% off first purchase.

This deal may be just for new customers. The site says 10% off first purchase.
Topcashback is giving 10% back. Raise also independently has a 10% off promo running for new customers. They're separate :) (so a new customer could take advantage of both actually)

Added Offer - 7/10/20

Disney Gift Card Deals
How To Get Gift Card Brand Alerts By Email, App, WhatsApp, Slack Or Apple Watch Link

Discount District
Publix: Get $10 Off $50 Gas Gift Card When Spending $50+ On Groceries
  • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
  • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined.
    • Expires 7/14/20. Link
ShopRite: Buy $50 Select Gift Card & Save $10 On Next Shopping Order
Includes: Domino’s, Fanatics amd Topgolf​
ShopRite Stores In Maryland
  • Purchase $50 gift card between July 10, 2020 and July 16, 2020.
  • Redeem ShopRite coupon between July 17, 2020 and July 23, 2020.
ShopRite Stores Outside Of Maryland
  • Purchase $50 gift card between July 12, 2020 and July 18, 2020.
  • Redeem ShopRite coupon between July 19, 2020 and July 25, 2020.
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Cracker Barrel Chase Offer/BofA: Get 10% Back On Up To $50 Of Spend
Maximum of $5 back. Expires 7/30/20. Link

Zaxby’s Chase Offer/BofA: Get 10% Back On Up To $20 Of Spend
Targeted. Maximum $2 back. Expires 7/30/20 Link

Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Minimum Cashout Now $25 (Was $50)
That's great news for card holders! Link

Transportation & Traveling with Points
United Visa Rewards / MPX App: Earn 17x Miles At Sears
  • Max $200 Spend. Limit 2,428 miles. Limit 1 activation/account. Must use registered United Chase Visa card. Expires 7/17/20. Link
MISC
TopCashback: Earn 10% Cashback On Raise.com Purchases
Expires 07/10/20. To learn more, go here. :thumbsup2 @SouthFayetteFan

508283 READS

AT&T Wireless: 25% Discount For Teachers, Nurses, Physicians, First Responders, Military, Veterans
Brooks Brothers has filed for Bankruptcy Link

Sur La Table Filing For Bankruptcy, Closing Half Of Stores Link

10% TCB @ Raise today

Late response, but last time I did a TCB deal on raise it DID specifically state it excludes the cash back cards. I don’t know the exact wording used, but I remember being really careful not to purchase the wrong type of card since i was fairly new to raise.

Added Offers 7/12/20
Disney Gift Card Deals
Meijer:
  • Buy $150+ Mastercard Gift Card & Get $10 Off
    • Limit 1. Must add coupon to account. Expires 7/18/20. Link
Meijer DP: Not all Meijer stores are coded as grocery with some bank credit cards.

Discount District
CVS: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ExtraBucks Free
  • Includes: Domino’s, Fanatics and Spa & Wellness
    • Limit 1 per household with card. Expires 7/18/20. Link
Meijer:
  • Save 15% On $50+ Bath & Body Works Gift Cards
    • Max $500. Limit 1. Must add coupon to account. Expires 7/18/20. Link
  • Get $10 Off Your Next Purchase For Every $50 Spent On Happy Gift Cards
    • Limit 1. Must add coupon to account. Expires 7/18/20. Link
Rite Aid: Earn 16-20% BonusCash On Select Gift Cards
  • Buy $50 gift cards for the following brands & get $8 Wellness+ Rewards BonusCash:
    • Lowe’s
    • Nike
  • Buy $25 gift cards for the following brands & get $5 Wellness+ Rewards BonusCash:
    • Domino’s
    • Netflix
  • Possible stack with Rite Aid Chase Offers/BofA: 10% Back at Rite Aid, Max $6. Targeted. Expires 7/30/20. Link
  • Limit 2 offers per customer per gift card pairing. Expires 7/18/20. Link
Target: Buy 1 Prepaid Phone Gift Card & Get 10% Off 2nd Prepaid Phone Gift Card (i.e. 5% Discount)
  • Includes: Tracfone, AT&T, Verizon, Boost Mobile, Cricket Wireless, Virgin Mobile, Total Wireless and Simple Mobile
    • Expires 7/18/20. Link
Amazon & Credit Card Offers
Pizza Hut Chase Offer/BankAmeriDeal: Get 10% Back On Up To $40 Spend
  • Maximum $4 back. Offer valid one time only.
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
    • Expires 8/01/20 Link
Sam's Club: Buy $25 DoorDash Gift Cards for $22.50
Limit 4. Expires 8/31/20. Link

My $5 back from Amex has posted. I am not worried about an Amex clawback here since the fluz app is listed on the Amex Small business map and it doesn't violate any terms.

Still waiting on the Disney gift cards I ordered on 6/28. I emailed the company to check on the status.

My $5 back from Amex has posted. I am not worried about an Amex clawback here since the fluz app is listed on the Amex Small business map and it doesn't violate any terms.
I guess it depends on how they interpret the purchase. Amex can be tricky. Here's some of the language from the terms - "The following do not count as a qualifying purchase: fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchases of traveler's checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid Cards, purchases of any cash equivalents or purchases made in foreign currencies."

I am not worried about an Amex clawback here since the fluz app is listed on the Amex Small business map and it doesn't violate any terms.
I guess it depends on how they interpret the purchase. Amex can be tricky.

We hit the grocery store pretty hard but we only bought food not gift cards and our points were clawed back. Delta, no fee. We are going to continue to fight this. We did not use the card with any other offers, promotions or apps. Honestly, the last thing we need are gift cards let alone fuel points. We don't plan on traveling until this virus is over. We restocked our supplies and keep very much to ourselves. The only out the way adventure we had was picking up the puppy, Sherlock. All of his supplies were ordered online prior to the AmEx offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter