Universal/IOA/Seaworld Progress Thread ON THEIR WAY TO YOU!!!

Mine arrived today and everything looks great.

123SA- The shaker box has held together well with your using the sealed bag for the beads. I think you did a great job.

Rebecca

Mine arrived yesterday. Thanks so much to missesdisney for hosting and the talented group of participants!

Happypooh -- WOW!! I love the Clyde & Seamore and pearls sets.

To the seaworld exhibits group -- what did you think of of my shaker for Shark Encounter? It's my first shaker -- anything that needs improvement?
Thanks!

LOVED the shaker box! Didn't realize it was your first!

Thanks! The bags are good for sealing the stuff in but it really limits the size.

Got mine today too! Loved so many things! I loved the shaker box too..those are sooo hard to make so I appreciated it even more! So glad you liked the pearl set...it was real hard to figure out as I made the borders and everything before I saw the pearl embellishment...and then I just had to buy it but then I was concerned as it really didn't match the color of the paper - hope everyone is able to use it somehow! And with Clyde and Seamore I had to figure it out from photos as I've never seen the show! I do hope they keep that pirate boat in it till I get to see it (no idea when we will get to go!) There seems to be quite alot that I think I'll be able to use in other pages too which is nice...I'll be definitely using the sand castles set for our last trip to Boston/Cape where we made sandcastles and my DS got buried up to his shoulders.....thanks for hosting and for being so fast to get it back to us!

Mine arrived today, too. THANK YOU all so much for the beautiful items. I am always in awe of your (collective) amazing work!

Hi Girls I got mine too and LOVE everything - my DD was pawing thru saying she want the shaker box and the sandcastle for her book!! Thanks for everyone's hard work.. Michelle

Hi all - have to update the first thread with who has received so far - I was away for a few days and am just exhausted. Will update tomorrow sometime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter