Universal/IOA/Seaworld Progress Thread ON THEIR WAY TO YOU!!!

I have nearly finished - I am so sorry that I'm not done yet..I have just got part of camp jurassic to go...can I mail it tomorrow? I can do overnight if that will help...again so sorry for being late on this swap...I'm feeling a little better since last week.

Ok just to explain a little about my pieces...my ET did not turn out as I quite expected as my printer went nuts and wouldn't print blue so ET is now flying in a magenta pink sky....sorry everyone...also the picture with ET with a boy behind him on the bike...well IThought I'd leave it up to the swappers to whether you'd like to cut the boy's head off and insert your child's head (I mean a photo of course!) in it. I also changed the dimensions on my topper for Pearls as the borders were 11x2 and seemed huge already to have a large topper looked kinda silly. (If people want it bigger just PM me and I'll try to make some bigger - it just didn't look right.) Are we posting photos or just waiting til after??

Ugh, that's what I forgot to do. Take photos before mailing.
So I can't show you mine. But they are pretty cute. It was the perfect red & blue of Thing 1 and Thing 2.

I'm going to take photos when they all get in and post. I think most all are on their way so by this weekend I should have the photos up and swap it out if I get them before that. Off the top of my head I don't know if any more are awaiting mailing, but I am going away next thurs - sun so if I don't have it all this weekend, it's going to be tough to swap before I go (but I will surely try!) I don't have any complete groups yet to swap but those in transit will complete some.

If anyone wants to post pics early go right ahead!

Hi all - Christina PMd me that she will be mailing Saturday all of the angel spots she did. So, what I'll do is I'll swap out what I have this weekend and hold out for her spots so when I get them I can drop them in fast and get them mailed. As long as I get them by Tuesday next week, I can finish it all up and mail them out Wednesday before I leave. Worst case they will go out the following Monday but I'm hoping to avoid that.

I'll start taking pictures to post this weekend as I get the rest in!

Got two more today!

Momx3boys and BigSis1970

BTW - the manatee 'kit' is so cute!

I took pics of all the ones I have and will try to post some tomorrow (if I can squeeze in time at work :))

Happypooh's is on its way and Christina is mailing Saturday so I expect to mail out on Wednesday assuming it all gets here when I think.

Got two more today!

Momx3boys and BigSis1970

BTW - the manatee 'kit' is so cute!

I took pics of all the ones I have and will try to post some tomorrow (if I can squeeze in time at work :))

Happypooh's is on its way and Christina is mailing Saturday so I expect to mail out on Wednesday assuming it all gets here when I think.

Oh Great I'm glad you like it! Thanks Michelle

Bumping for the pictures posted in the first page!

I managed to set up slideshows for what I have. They look really great!

Wow! Everything so far is beautiful! I'm so glad I got to angel in this swap! Can't wait to get it back! Thanks for hosting. :yay:

FYI - Christina mailed hers this morning so I should hopefully have them by tuesday. All the rest are swapped and waiting to plop hers in. I just have to get the boxes/envelopes ready to go tomorrow.

Thank you everyone for swapping and for the goodies!

Maria

Woo hoo - way to go postal service! I got Christina's package today and they are all packaged up and almost ready to go - have to find a few addresses so if you aren't sure please PM me yours again so it gets out on time!

Thanks again everyone for making this a great swap!

Maria

These all went out today! I forgot to take pics of Christina's though - sorry about that - I realized it walking out of the post office.

I must say that I looked a little silly walking through the streets of Philly with a huge tote of boxes and envelopes - people must have thought I was nuts!

OR really early for Christmas and were very envious that you get to the spend the rest of the holidays enjoying them, not stressing about shopping.

Mine arrived home! Talk about almost instant gratification! Since I angelled there wasn't much time in between making them and getting them back! Thanks for hosting! :)

Mine arrived yesterday. Thanks so much to missesdisney for hosting and the talented group of participants!

Happypooh -- WOW!! I love the Clyde & Seamore and pearls sets.

To the seaworld exhibits group -- what did you think of of my shaker for Shark Encounter? It's my first shaker -- anything that needs improvement?
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter