Universal/IOA/Seaworld Progress Thread ON THEIR WAY TO YOU!!!

missesdisney

DIS Veteran
Please check in every two weeks. If anything comes up please let me know right away so I can help.

Link to original post:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=20719901#post20719901

Please note the number of items as some groups are 4 or 5.

Please PM me your address, email and a phone number for contact if you haven't already done so.

Thanks again for swapping!

Checked in by Sept 25th
Checked in by Oct 4th
Postal to me :wizard:
Received by me :cloud9:
Postal to you :woohoo:
Received by you :banana:

rlovew:banana:
123SA:banana:
HappyPooh :banana:
emilysmom09 :banana:
Mickster :banana:
Momx3boys :banana:
Tiggermei :banana:
Missesdisney :banana:
bigsis1970 :banana:
Cristinadei
AlexWyattMommy:banana:

Ok - first try at slideshows - I took pics of what I had last night...here goes:

Seaworld shows group:

Suess Landing group:

Universal Orlando group:

Islands of Adventure group:

Seaworld General group:

Seaworld Exhibits group:

Maria

Finished my show group. 1/2 way done the exhibit group. Do you want us to list our elements?

Thanks for the check ins. I have to set up the list of who's checked in but work is crazy and I will probably update it this weekend so don't fret anyone!

Checking in myself - I have paper for I think all of my groups (ok I bought the paper a while ago but I have it so it counts right?). That's about it.

This weekend it's surprise swaps first then starting these.

Sorry. Think I checked in on wrong place. I'm checking in for now. I'll check in again for the second check-in but I'll be two days late. I'll be in the UK and won't have internet access for this trip. I'll check in on Saturday the 6th when I return.

Designed and paper bought. That's all so far.

Checking in working on them this weekend. (Manatee items are hard to come by!)

Ah found some neat things to work with PHEW I was sweating it!!! now just have to wait for them to arrive!!

I have everything cut and ready for assembly. I hoping to get this finished up tonight so I can move on to the other things I have to do.

Rebecca

I finished this swap lat night I just need to bag it up. I will probably wait to mail it until I have some other things going though.

Rebecca

I have to update the check ins this weekend - sorry about that - I kind of forgot to do the last few!

I don't think I sent the PM with my contact info so I'm going to do that now but if it's twice -sorry!

Work was crazy a few weeks but settling down now...

I have a few of my groups cut and then started and ordered some embellishments the other day so I'll be working on it again.

Hi Ladies,

Just checking to let you know I've updated the check ins. Logical huh?

I haven't done any more myself but am trying to get to the scrap table to finish my last disney surprise group and then will totally focus on finishing these.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter