Tyler's Troopers descend on WDW for a Wishtrip & Birthdays in late May

Love your mini- give! I hope they do a few more of those. I would love to get DD into those too. We are both addicted to the giving. I think she really likes the card making.

Your trip is so close too! The boys will have a blast. I wanna hear all about the car making place. My DS has just now gotten into the whole r/c cars thing. Until oh say, last month :lmao:, he was petrified of them- but now, he loves them and is very cute chasing them. He isn't old enough to drive one, but you're never too young to chase them down! :rotfl2: It's also a great way to get him to burn off all that energy. And considering he is 19 months- he has a whole LOT of energy to burn.

I bet you guys will have a very magical trip. You have put a lot into it and that always makes for a special trip. Your kids will never forget this!! :cloud9:

Wow, we are definitely in the home stretch with only 5 days to go! I feel really busy, and like I'm just spinning my wheels all at the same time. Our Wish Granter is scheduled to come over tonight to drop off our luggage, tickets and Wish Package at 5:30 :yay: I have no idea what will be in the wish package since it varies so much with each family, but I'm hoping for lots of nice goodies for the boys! I will let everyone know as soon as it is in my hot little hands!

Since we are moving a week after our trip I've been packing and cleaning out and trying to get ready for that too. I have way too much laundry to get caught up on in the next few days so we can even pack for our trip :scared1: I'm doing pretty good on getting rooms packed down though. Since we are going to be gone a week it makes it easier to just pack almost everything in boxes now.

I have been trying to pack in as many doctor appointments and getting things taken care of here before we move so that has been a little crazy, but I wanted to get it out of the way before we go with the doctors we are familiar with to buy us some time before I have to scramble for an appointment with a new doctor. The older boys all saw the eye doctor yesterday and Brett asked for contacts :confused: not sure how we will do but we are going to give it a try.

Tyler has a big cardiology appointment tomorrow with echo and all so we will see if the heart meds are helping at all and if there is any worsening of his heart condition. 6 Year well child check up with the pediatrician after cardiology tomorrow (gonna be a fun day :scared:) and then Speech and OT on Thursday. Then, on Friday we go to pick up his new AFOs and shoes! I was hoping he would have them earlier to see how he tolerated them before the trip, but can't do much about that now. We did order some cool shoes for his AFOs that are supposedly like Crocs but built for AFO use. I just hope they are easier to get on/off over his orthotics. The Answer2 shoes we've gotten before are just so hard to manage and it really hampers getting him to even wear the orthotics. So, I guess we will try the AFOs but take extra shoes and socks just in case they are bothering him at the parks so we can switch off.

That's not even including the Spring Celebration at the elementary school for the younger boys, a field trip for my 6th grader on Friday (I'm not going!), possibly a quickie garage sale if I can pull it off (really need to do this because there's really no other time!), and of course packing packing packing. My To-Do list is out of control and just keeps getting longer. At least it helps me organize my thoughts and hopefully I don't miss any of the important things!

Last night we had a small family birthday party for Tyler :bday: He had a cute Pooh cake and I got him just a few gifts, mostly stuff for the trip. I did get him a new portable DVD player but got it pretty inexpensively on Ebay. A couple of new DVDs, a Blues Clues rain pancho for the trip, and his favorite: a "Steve" shirt. I'll post pics below :) Back to packing now...

TylerBday-544.jpg

TylerBday-637.jpg

TylerBday-667.jpg

TylerBday-693.jpg

TylerBday-711.jpg

TylerBday-493.jpg

See all of the pics here... http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae133/Tylers_Troopers/Tylers%20Birthday/

I love Tyler's birthday cake!!!! That so rocks! :thumbsup2 Glad he had a great birthday- and he looks very handsome in his new Steve shirt! :goodvibes

I would try to do a yard sale too- extra money when moving is always a great thing. And afterward, you can have some charity pick up the rest of the stuff- so you don't have to deal with it anymore! Usually you can find someone to pick it up directly after the yard sale and they even pack it into the truck- all you have to do is wave buh-bye to all the crud you didn't sell and didn't need anyway! :banana:

Only 5 days left? Wow! I bet the boys are really bouncing off the walls now. Hurray!! :woohoo:

Tyler's cake was too cute!!! These next five days are going to FLY by!!! I'm sure the excitement level in your house has to be a 10!!! :laughing:

:hug:What a cute cake!! I love his shirt. My goodness you are so busy bless your heart. I wish I was close by I would help you pack up and things.

Ok things have been nuts around here so haven't been updating but we are just a little over 12 hours away from limo arrival!!! :cool1:

I still have a loooong list of things to do so can't be on here long, but HAD to stop by and mention a great little box that showed up yesterday. I didn't even know it was here (think it actually came the evening before while I was gone!) but the boys found it... a box of treats from GKTW courtesy of the GINGERBREAD BOY!!! :D Tyler got an "Ice Cream for Breakfast" tshirt that he promptly changed into for school. He was so excited to get to "wear" Mayor Clayton since we've been talking about him. They also got some cool ice cream bowls! I took a pic of him in his shirt and if I get a min after kids are in bed I'll post it. So thank you so much Pam for that thoughtful box...

Boys all got hair cuts and did so great and the girls at the shop were so fun. They even put colored gel in their hair like they do at Disney for the trip in the morning. I will post pics from my phone from that too if I get a minute...

Ok back to errands and laundry and packing and finishing up autograph books and shirts! :scared1: Our MAW had said we would get shirts but then we didn't get any :( so I'm making some last minute ones with disigns from here... like I needed another project last minute! I'm already going crazy!

See you on the other side!:cool2:

Ok things have been nuts around here so haven't been updating but we are just a little over 12 hours away from limo arrival!!! :cool1:

I still have a loooong list of things to do so can't be on here long, but HAD to stop by and mention a great little box that showed up yesterday. I didn't even know it was here (think it actually came the evening before while I was gone!) but the boys found it... a box of treats from GKTW courtesy of the GINGERBREAD BOY!!! :D Tyler got an "Ice Cream for Breakfast" tshirt that he promptly changed into for school. He was so excited to get to "wear" Mayor Clayton since we've been talking about him. They also got some cool ice cream bowls! I took a pic of him in his shirt and if I get a min after kids are in bed I'll post it. So thank you so much Pam for that thoughtful box...

Boys all got hair cuts and did so great and the girls at the shop were so fun. They even put colored gel in their hair like they do at Disney for the trip in the morning. I will post pics from my phone from that too if I get a minute...

Ok back to errands and laundry and packing and finishing up autograph books and shirts! :scared1: Our MAW had said we would get shirts but then we didn't get any :( so I'm making some last minute ones with disigns from here... like I needed another project last minute! I'm already going crazy!

See you on the other side!:cool2:

Have a GREAT trip!!! I can't wait to read all about "the other side" when you get back!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1: I love that they got colored hair gel for the ride in the limo- that is too cool! That bites though that you didn't get the shirts. Hopefully you will have time to make them and I am sure they will look great!! Have fun in the limo and take LOTS of pics!:hug::hug:

WELCOME BACK!!

I can not wait to hear all about it! And to see pictures!!:banana:

Lynn

Hi Tami! I hope you will come and tell a little about your trip! It was great to meet you, even if just for a few minutes. And the pins...my kids had the best time trading pins the last two days, especially Carmella. NOw we have a great collection to take with us when we go BACK to Disney!! So thank you so much for your little sprinkling of pixie dust. It was Christmas at GKTW when we receive them, so you added a little magic to our Christmas! :goodvibes I know you are busy getting ready for the move, so please pop in when you can!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter