Trouble with Credit Card

Wendylet

Mouseketeer
Just thought I would post about this as I was faced with a real situation at DisneySea a week or so ago. My problem seemed to stem from the fact that I was using an eSIM so my phone number was no longer valid. After entering DianeySea I attempted to purchase a Premier Access pass and then realized that the two factor authentication wanted to text me on my phone number. I tried to see if I could change the authorization to email but that wasn’t possible. So I was really stuck and couldn’t do anything. I ended up having to change the credit card to one of my daughters (15 hour time difference) and they then had to text me every time there was a code to be entered. I did go to Customer Service and they really couldn’t help but they did direct me to purchase a DPA manually, which I did, but there was next to nothing left at this point. So, in summary, I got to do very little in DisneySea as this mess took up about three hours to resolve. Just food for thought and something to consider if using an eSIM and two factor authentication.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest