Tried to be sneaky but the trick was on us! A family reunites... June 2014

So sorry to hear about your job! I know it must be hard, but it seems like you have a great attitude and are ready to open up to what may come! You never know life has a crazy way of working out sometimes!;)

I'm sorry to hear about your job, Marcie. Definitely not what you wanted to have happen. But it sounds like you are keeping positive and holding your head up. If it's any consolation, my dad has lost 3 jobs in 4 years due to reductions and contracts failing, and he has managed to find a new employer. You never know what's around the corner, could be something even better!
And, at least now you can rest a little and concentrate on taking care of the littlest member of the family.

i'm sorry to hear about your job, but maybe you're right and God is trying to tell you to take it easy for a bit. and I agree, it'll all work out the way it's supposed to be when it's supposed to be.

look at that cute smile on landen! he's adorable!!

Thanks Lori... Everything will be A-Ok! I hated your TR ended!

Very sorry to hear about you losing your job - at least you got some severance and you can apply for unemployment, etc. - so definitely could be worse

Love the quote you shared: "She stood in the storm and when the wind didn't blow her way, she simply adjusted her sails" ... maybe it is all just God's way of saying it is time to adjust your sails and in time you will look back and see that this was the best thing that could have happened :goodvibes

Must say, your pizza does look really good in your picture, sorry to hear the taste didn't match the looks

That was nice of your MIL to offer to watch Landon ... based on how bad the weather was, probably for the best that he stayed inside.

Oh, as far as car seats, below is a picture of the back seat of my sedan - it is a Kia Optima so not exactly huge but these three seem to fit pretty well across and the kids have enough room:
Car%20seats.jpg

The closest one is a Safety First and is Peter's, the middle is the base for Emma's carrier and is from Uppababy - that we bought recently as our old one had expired and theirs seemed pretty narrow (and we already had an Uppababy stroller). The last is Olivia's and is a Harmony.

Hope this helps :goodvibes

Thanks Phil! Things always have a way of working themselves out! I thought the world was coming to and end when I lost my previous job but as you see, the world is still here and I am too... :)

I am trying so hard to remember what that pizza was called and by the looks of it, I am thinking it was some kind of greek pizza?

Thank you for sharing about your carseats... Lawson is in a Graco booster and Landen is in a Evenflo that looks monstrous. LOL. And I have a graco infant seat that expires in December... We may just use it until then but not sure yet.

Oh my goodness Marcie, I'm so sorry to hear this. You might have to stop with the Disney trips sadly. They seem to trigger job loss, lol. Seriously though, I like your spirit and attitude of looking on the bright side. A lot of positives in that list that far outweighs any job. :goodvibes

Bahahaha, I like your Dad's thinking. Screw it, we're getting a cab! :drive:

Thank you Rob... I might have to stop for real.... HEHE... You know I will find a way there.

I am so jealous of you today!!! You are probably landing in Florida as I type. 2 weeks for me!

I'm so sorry about your job! I like to think those crazy twists and turns just mean something better is around the corner. :goodvibes (Then again, I'm a crazy , eternal optimist... ;))

It's too bad your pizza wasn't good - the picture makes it look pretty tasty!

I'm all for the taxi, too! :thumbsup2

Thank you... I definitely think I am optimist as well.. Or at least try to be.. In most situations anyway!

The pizza wasn't all that but at least the chips made up for it. :guilty:

Sorry about your job, but you have a great attitude. Things do have a way of working out.

How soon until you find out the gender of the new little one?

Thank you Annie!! We find out next week!!! I am SOOOOO excited... the excitement has definitely made the job loss a little easier. <3 We are doing a gender reveal at Disney and I can't wait to share with you all!

So sorry to hear about your job! I know it must be hard, but it seems like you have a great attitude and are ready to open up to what may come! You never know life has a crazy way of working out sometimes!;)

Thank you Jackie! you really do have no idea on where life will take you... 10 years ago, I never thought I would be married, have ( almost) 3 kids, lose my mom, lose 2 jobs, but I am still standing. <3 And of course, the good outweighs the bad.

I'm sorry to hear about your job, Marcie. Definitely not what you wanted to have happen. But it sounds like you are keeping positive and holding your head up. If it's any consolation, my dad has lost 3 jobs in 4 years due to reductions and contracts failing, and he has managed to find a new employer. You never know what's around the corner, could be something even better!
And, at least now you can rest a little and concentrate on taking care of the littlest member of the family.

Thanks Alicia! Definitely trying to stay positive and take care of this littlest member! :))) I am so happy that Alex is home with you guys. That was a bright spot in my day when I saw it on FB ( the day after I was let go)... Our firm just said they were having to cut back due to money, etc...

At least Disney is in two weeks and we find out the gender next week... Both things are definitely helping to keep my head up! :grouphug:

Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear about your job....but hopefully this situation turns into one of those "blessing in disguise" kind of things!!

So exciting to find out the gender soon!! :)

Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear about your job....but hopefully this situation turns into one of those "blessing in disguise" kind of things!!

So exciting to find out the gender soon!! :)

Thank you Julie! I'm hoping it is a blessing in disguise pretty soon too!

Wednesday! Wesnesday!! And then we leave for Disney the following Wed!! I'm so excited, it's a wonder I sleep at night!

How exciting a gender reveal at Disney, FUNpixiedust:

with three kids staying home if possible, not a bad idea.

your trip is close, I'm personally pushing an April trip on my DH, he prefers December but I cant wait that long :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter