Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

LOGIC says Group A gets XX color wristband and Group B gets XX color wristband. If you don't have on right color, you can't ride.

If you can't ride ... then might as well head out and get advantage at another ride in park.
Maybe they won't let you on the ride if you aren't in your reserved time slot. :confused3

They scanned MagicBands for the Pandora preview. I would guess that they would do it for this one, too.

Should we try to link the order number to our mde accounts. I clicked print tickets twice and all I got was the confirmation to print and did receive the confirmation email. It says 3-5 days before we would get more information so maybe then it will be linked to our mde account

ok , have the limk, shows me as primary, and DH as a reg guest and only 1 of my sons, what do I do?

How do I add the other which is also on my account?

I would bet on different color wristbands. The thing I wonder about is if 7:00 people are in line at 8:00, surely they would not be booted. So the 8:00 group is going to have longer lines.
Hopefully they stop letting people into line at 7:45 when next slot is checking in - or something

Should we try to link the order number to our mde accounts. I clicked print tickets twice and all I got was the confirmation to print and did receive the confirmation email. It says 3-5 days before we would get more information so maybe then it will be linked to our mde account

I'm wondering about this too. So far it's not showing up on my account online, but I'll wait a day or two just in case. Regardless, the order number (not "confirmation number") I got was only 6 digits which isn't enough to manually link it. May have to wait until the 3-5 business day window.

It seems to me that the Pandora passholder preview wasn't listed in the MDE accounts. Maybe someone else can remember. But the CM's could see the reservation.

Maybe they won't let you on the ride if you aren't in your reserved time slot. :confused3

Yes but they have to know what your time slot is so unless they are trusting the MDE system to block you out when scanning your MB/AP ... (I don't) ... they need a sign to not let you in the line. Wristband would work.

They scanned MagicBands for the Pandora preview. I would guess that they would do it for this one, too.

They only scanned them to see if you had a reservation to enter the land. AND they had a one hour gap to clear the land so that they didn't have to check everyone in the land when they tried to enter rides.

There is literally no gap in these two time slots so odds are that folks from group one will try to stay in longer to eat, shop or ride. Maybe the MB will work but be easier if CMs could just glance at you ... like the MK parties.

Yes but they have to know what your time slot is so unless they are trusting the MDE system to block you out when scanning your MB/AP ... (I don't) ... they need a sign to not let you in the line. Wristband would work.
Maybe it becomes like a fp and the touchpost will tell them. :)

It seems to me that the Pandora passholder preview wasn't listed in the MDE accounts. Maybe someone else can remember. But the CN's could see the reservation.

Pandora I never printed anything. Everyone was scanning their band to enter. I don't believe it showed up on mde as anything. But since you signed up with your mde info, it's in your mde and a magic band or card linked to your mde is all you should need

Ugh, well had to run in a towel (was taking a nice soak when I saw the email & it wasn’t letting me pick a time on iPad) thru the house to start up the computer (DS is now scarred for life) get back on, & managed to get a day at 7am. However, it’s not a day that I had planned to be anywhere near HS. It would’ve been nice if Disney would’ve sent the invites a week BEFORE the Sept FP windows opened! And I’d rather it be in the PM. But I guess beggars can’t be choosers and I should be grateful for what we did get.

Ugh, well had to run in a towel (was taking a nice soak when I saw the email & it wasn’t letting me pick a time on iPad) thru the house to start up the computer (DS is now scarred for life) get back on, & managed to get a day at 7am. However, it’s not a day that I had planned to be anywhere near HS. It would’ve been nice if Disney would’ve sent the invites a week BEFORE the Sept FP windows opened! And I’d rather it be in the PM. But I guess beggars can’t be choosers and I should be grateful for what we did get.
I was riding the Magical Express when I got the email invitation for the Pandora preview. I had to use my cell phone to register and was very nervous that I would mess it up. :)

Our fastpass window opens next week so now I don't have to stress out too much about getting a SDD fp. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter