Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

Hmm...when I do that, it doesn't say anything about tickets, it just prints the confirmation, which says to make sure to bring your ID and AP. Weird. Anyone else experiencing this?

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It only printed the confirmation page out when I selected that.

I'd either say they let you stay past your time or give wristbands. If it's a FP like that would prevent you from riding multiple times

Only if they're scanning at the ride entrances and not just at the park/land entrances. If people tap in by the Woody statue, for example, and are then let loose I can imagine most will be able to get multiple rides in during their allotted hour (possibly with wristbands).

So-never got the email...never had any emails...
However; used the link but being the techno dumbo I am :rolleyes1
Managed to book me into 7-8 spot & dh into 8-9 :sad2:

Clearly that is not what I want-indeed; we need to be together as dh pushes me in my wheelchair :chat:

I had another read & you can take a guest-therefore could Dh be my guest & vice versa??!

Clearly that is not what I want-indeed; we need to be together as dh pushes me in my wheelchair :chat:

I had another read & you can take a guest-therefore could Dh be my guest & vice versa??!

Call now. The fine print said no changes allowed, but if you call now while there's still space available and they may be able to help you if you explain the situation. 407-560-7277 (407-560-PASS)

You probably need to call
You register a guest at sign up, not at the event

Thanks to the boards and a perfectly timed distraction at work (I "pair program"...joy...partner got distracted by overtime of World Cup game), I found my email quickly enough to reserve a spot. Only 7 AM slots were left, but had my choice of days for the week we will be there. Went with 7 AM on Thursday. Original plan was to do Epcot in the AM and then HS later in the day. But now, may just do the passholder event and go somewhere else later in the day (and give up my HS FPs for that day, including a pair of SDD ones). I'm wondering if other HS rides will begin operating early on the days of these events. Kind of hoping that once our hour is up, we can go over to Tower of Terror for some back to back to back rides with limited crowds.

The easiest option to limit people would be at check in to get vouchers for the rides.

Once you handover your ride voucher you can't ride that ride.

If they just tag people and let them loose you know it's going to madrush to Slinky. Then again if it's truly limited where there are only like 500-1000 people allotted for each 1 hour slot then it shouldn't be that bad.

Maybe it's good I got 7 to 8. The other slot was full when I clicked it. Then I don't have to worry about the clearing out. It's a little early, but I have a SDD fastpass later that morning. We got up earlier on Christmas Day for AK. Now how to get over there? Doubt Disney buses will be running at that hour. My only choices left according to the calendar were Tuesday thru Thursday dates for the entire month. I was about 30 minutes in to the sign up.

I haven’t received the email but got in with the link. I wanted a Thursday, and got what I wanted. The odd thing is when I went in, it showed my sister and BIL as eligible to attend, but they have silver passes :confused3. They wouldn’t be able to go the same day as me anyway, since my days off are during the week instead of on the weekend, plus we have FP for all three of us in August for AS2 and SDD so they wouldn’t drive over for this. Now to decide whether to book a room or drive in for the day. . .

DH and I have everything set for a trip at Labor Day but we'd planned to come home on 9/3. Something stopped me from booking our flights theses past 2 days. Glad now since we were able to sign up for the 9/4 event. I clicked the link the second the email came but didn't get the first time, had to take the second. Now we can get our flights

A friend just texted me saying it was full, too. So happy for these boards!!

I guess that's what happens when I don't check the boards for 2 hours. ROFL OH well I already have SDD and TSM Fastpasses for this trip. Plus it sounds like people are talking about pre-park access and there is no way I want to wake up that early.

Oh dear. I missed the email and even though it would be on the day we get to WDW, no more times available. Plus we'd have to add an additional night to our reservation and not sure it's worth it. Oh well. :(

Just called to see about changing my date but there is no changing or canceling :(
So am I crazy to add two nights on to my trip to be able to attend this?? Flights are actually less, so would be just about $300 for the rooms.

It looks like it'll be much smaller groups for TSL vs Pandora. Pandora sign ups were open for about 4 hours before they filled. It looks like TSL sign ups were only opened for about 30 min before all the Saturdays lots filled. Disappointing because I'll be in school and can likely only go on a Saturday, but I took a Tuesday slot just in case. Being some days are booked and others are limited within 60-90 min after it opened up, I think it'll be a lot smaller groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter