• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

When did you refer them? It actually takes some time to credit. I believe the person you refer has to earn a certain amount of SB (300 I think) before you collect your bonus.
I refered 2 months ago I know they did their daily goals the first month, but not sure about last month or this month.

OT- About 2 yrs ago I bought some LG android phones so I could have 4 running PerkTV. It worked out well back then and the phones more than paid for themselves.
BUT>>>> I believe they are no longer compatible with Perk bc I don't earn any points for running the videos. Always just says "0 points earned".
QUESTION: Anyone have good recommendations for ways that these 4 phones can continue to earn money?
(I already do Swagbucks but I don't need these phones for any of the activities I do there.)
Trip planned to DL this Nov. So I'm in earning/saving mode! LOL

Last edited:

There are no restrictions with how many you can use. We cruised with Carnival last summer and I paid off our whole cruise (and our on board expenses) with gift cards I purchased at 10% off. At this point though, you cannot use them on Princess unfortunately.

Carnival and Disney are the most flexible. I feel like the carnival ones can only be used on Carnival—not their other lines. This is how I justify sticking with DCL instead of trying RCI!

OT, but I was going through the gift card options of my AmEx card and saw Carnival gift cards that you can use on several of Carnival's brands!
"This prepaid Carnival Corporation Reward Card from American Express® may be used only for goods and services at: 1) participating establishments which accept American Express® Cards and operate under these Carnival Corporation Brands: Carnival Cruise Line, Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, Seabourn or Cunard, or 2) the corporate Carnival Café. "

They did a similar GC for Hilton to redeem and you can also buy those from Hilton. So I'm hopeful at some point you could buy these too and find a discount on them :) The one thing AmEx is bad on is describing what you can use them for, but since they process like AmEx I'd think you could use them to make payment on the cruise at least and most likely could use them onboard.
Not a bad redemption rate either, 1 cpp (probably not the best either but there's much worse out there) so at worst I could use that as my discount :)

So I got the $25 Target GC and am waiting on 2 $25 PayPal credits. I have a feeling this may trigger a deactivation (I didn’t think about that when I was chugging away lol) so if I’m deactivated...that sucks. I’ve cooled it so I’m only earning my daily goals now.

So I got the $25 Target GC and am waiting on 2 $25 PayPal credits. I have a feeling this may trigger a deactivation (I didn’t think about that when I was chugging away lol) so if I’m deactivated...that sucks. I’ve cooled it so I’m only earning my daily goals now.

You will be ok, I've waited for 10 GCs at one point and nothing happened.

So I haven't been doing swagbucks as much as I was for a while (move, reno, baby #4) but I seem to remember there being a couple ncraves that would auto advance.....are they still around? I went looking this morning but none seemed to be showing up....

I have not been doing nCraves regularly (maybe just a round or 2 per day) but last night, I started an auto-run before I went to bed. I forgot about it, thinking it would go through the 10-20 steps and stop...nope! I got up this morning and it is still running! It finished last night at 1 SB per round giving me 58 for yesterday and today, it's running at 2 SB per round and I already have 74 SB for the day. My daily goals have shrunk too so I've already hit my first goal. I'll easily hit the second goal (101) since I have my 600 SB from my $300 BB purchase that will credit today.

I don't know what I did to be worthy of this, but the Swagbucks gods blessed me with LTG all night long! Ran him over and over from midnight to 6:30 AM when I was getting ready to leave work. Totally makes night shift less painful. On a negative note, SMORES which is supposed to be unlimited told me I hit the daily limit at 100 sb earned.

I don't know what I did to be worthy of this, but the Swagbucks gods blessed me with LTG all night long! Ran him over and over from midnight to 6:30 AM when I was getting ready to leave work. Totally makes night shift less painful. On a negative note, SMORES which is supposed to be unlimited told me I hit the daily limit at 100 sb earned.
What is SMORES?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter