Those using swagbucks ???

Off topic but is anyone part of the social media group Swagging Your Way to Disney? Very helpful group but have you seen some of their daily goals? Like 2400+ SB! :faint: If my 2nd goal is over 200 I panic! I feel like a major slacker! :laughing: #teachmeyourways

Off topic but is anyone part of the social media group Swagging Your Way to Disney? Very helpful group but have you seen some of their daily goals? Like 2400+ SB! :faint: If my 2nd goal is over 200 I panic! I feel like a major slacker! :laughing: #teachmeyourways

on Facebook?

I know this is Swagbucks thread, but is anyone doing MYpoints? I used to do a few years back and started up again like in March.

Just in 3 months i have earned enough points for a $50 GC and i cashed out and now i am like 2 days away from another $25 GC. All from surveys and coupon prints.

I signed up DH Last month and he is also almost at $25 and i get 10% of his points:dogdance:

I know this is Swagbucks thread, but is anyone doing MYpoints? I used to do a few years back and started up again like in March.

Just in 3 months i have earned enough points for a $50 GC and i cashed out and now i am like 2 days away from another $25 GC. All from surveys and coupon prints.

I signed up DH Last month and he is also almost at $25 and i get 10% of his points:dogdance:
I do both. Mypoints is secondary for me.

Holy Cow 2400 SB!! I am happy to hit my second goal every day!

2400 daily goals? How can they meet it? Day in day out? I can't even hit that in a week.

How are they not getting randomly deactivated lol

Also...ncraves dropped to 2 SB for me but it’s running continuously which is weird but whatever. I had an I fusion today so I’m not really wanting to power through like I have been....I’d rather nap lol

OMG, I got all my coupons prints from yesterday already! 200sb, drop the mic...
(seriously they're going to start raising my 2nd goals if I keep this up :laughing: I think I found their minimum 2nd goal is 10sb higher than the first. it's a very sad looking little daily goal bar lately....)

OMG, I got all my coupons prints from yesterday already! 200sb, drop the mic...
(seriously they're going to start raising my 2nd goals if I keep this up :laughing: I think I found their minimum 2nd goal is 10sb higher than the first. it's a very sad looking little daily goal bar lately....)
is there a way to clip and not actually print? maybe hitting cancel on the printer would work?

So is laptopguy a video or something?

Yeah, or a series of short videos (like the manual nCraves) but quick and worth 2sb. I posted a screenshot and some info of LTG and Binocular lady here: LTG Screenshot

I do not have a shot of the elusive Tank Top Girl yet. I did finally have all 3 together in the middle of the night the other day, but I was so excited to see TTG I just clicked it and totally forgot to take a screenshot beforehand. And in typical fashion lately she was a one time stand and when it was over she was gone...

is there a way to clip and not actually print? maybe hitting cancel on the printer would work?

Yes, depends on how your coupons.com is setup. I still have the old printer drivers, so I have not yet gone through the phone number verification step. For me this means I have to have an actual printer set as the default printer. If that's the case, turn off the printer before you print if you don't want the coupons. Then go into the print queue and delete the job before turning the printer back on :) In my case, I have 2 printers so I switch the default to the other printer that's not turned on and every so often I clean out the print queue.
If you have been verified with a phone number, you can print the coupons to a PDF. We do that on hubby's computer that he got after they retired the coupon print drivers so I don't quite remember if you have to set the print to PDF to default or if it asks you how you want to print. I do it infrequently from his machine but I know we always get a PDF of his coupons, then I can just go in and print the pages I may want rather than having to do two batches or waste ink.

Can someone explain the smore tv thing? I keep opening it and letting it play, but I'm not getting anything for it. Do I need to click something on the video page?

Can someone give me a quick Disney Movie Club tutorial? (I signed up last year through swagbucks, so I feel like it's only slightly off-topic.) I need to purchase 2 more movies to meet my enrollment obligation -- do these have to be full-price movies? Or will both movies count, if I use one of the deals to buy-one, get-one-half-price (or something like that)? Any best way to buy these 2 movies so I can stop worrying about declining the monthly selection?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter