• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Just an update to my post below. My Yahoo account, which is what my sb account is on, must be on the fritz. I'm not getting emails from multiple places, not just SB. Can't find them in trash, spam, anywhere. Well, to change your email address, SB sends a verification email to your old email to make sure you actually requested the change. Which I don't get. So I've been getting the run around on tickets for the last 11 days, getting responses like "Here's how to pick what swagmail your receive" and "I'm sorry you're having trouble logging in, are you using the correct password?" :sad2:

I did end up finding my Target GC from when I printed it originally and it has the balance, so at least I got that. But I've got 2600sb in the account and I'm bummed to let it go. I think if worse comes to worse, I'll cash it out for Paypal because at least that will go through automatically, then maybe I'll try using my MILs account that she signed up for but doesn't really use...

Ugh, I hate that you can't just talk to someone. If you could do that it'd probably be fixed right away.
You have people you referred on your account right? Might want to keep plugging away on the email change after cashing our for PayPal, otherwise you'll be earning referrals on a dead account.

Thanks. I got my target GC today...I requested it in Sat. Does paypal just get out into your account or does it work like a GC where you have to redeem it?

PayPal will just show up in your PP account. You should get an email from SB saying they deposited it and an email from PP about the same time saying you received it. I usually get those within a minute or two of each other.

Just an update to my post below. My Yahoo account, which is what my sb account is on, must be on the fritz. I'm not getting emails from multiple places, not just SB. Can't find them in trash, spam, anywhere. Well, to change your email address, SB sends a verification email to your old email to make sure you actually requested the change. Which I don't get. So I've been getting the run around on tickets for the last 11 days, getting responses like "Here's how to pick what swagmail your receive" and "I'm sorry you're having trouble logging in, are you using the correct password?" :sad2:

I did end up finding my Target GC from when I printed it originally and it has the balance, so at least I got that. But I've got 2600sb in the account and I'm bummed to let it go. I think if worse comes to worse, I'll cash it out for Paypal because at least that will go through automatically, then maybe I'll try using my MILs account that she signed up for but doesn't really use...

I'm not familiar with Yahoo mail since I only use it for junk, but do you think you can set up a forward to send all SB mail to a different address? I have all of my son's redemption SB mail forwarded to my gmail acct, but I don't have it set to forward all sb emails which I should have done. He never reads the emails.

Ugh, I hate that you can't just talk to someone. If you could do that it'd probably be fixed right away.
You have people you referred on your account right? Might want to keep plugging away on the email change after cashing our for PayPal, otherwise you'll be earning referrals on a dead account.
Yeah, MILs and DHs accounts were referred from mine. What a pain.

I'm not familiar with Yahoo mail since I only use it for junk, but do you think you can set up a forward to send all SB mail to a different address? I have all of my son's redemption SB mail forwarded to my gmail acct, but I don't have it set to forward all sb emails which I should have done. He never reads the emails.
I'll look into this idea, thanks!

It's working now but I was in the midst of a survey. Lost that. Completed another 10 min one. Lost that one too (won't go back to survey screen to credit). :(

Okay so I can't use a e-gift card from Sam's to purchase Disney gift cards online at Sam's. Does anyone know if I can purchase the Disney Gift cards in store with a e-gift card from Sam's?

I'm cleaning out my SB inbox and reading through the "Build Credit" offer, it says "This offer is not eligible for SB"... so why exactly would I do this?

I refered someone and never got that credit. What do you do when that happens?

When did you refer them? It actually takes some time to credit. I believe the person you refer has to earn a certain amount of SB (300 I think) before you collect your bonus.

Is there a trick to having these play on auto play? I have them, but I have to keep clicking to advance (not just at the end when I get the points, but each minute or so when it switches to another video).

No trick. These two typically just run. Sometimes they stop at the end of each group (like today for me) and other times they just go and go. Definitely a YMMV (your mileage may vary) type of thing!

Ok thank you. This site has so much going on I feel like I am lost.
It is overwhelming at first but keep reading this thread to get ideas on what credits, and once you start doing them you will get a feel for what works and what to skip. I also learned a lot from my teammates during the team challenges. There is a live chat for the team you are drafted on and people share tips on how to earn Swagbucks. This is where I learned LTG ( lap top guy) is an easy way to get so SB and it counts as a Discover activity which you need for your To-do list. You can find him ( on his laptop) on the home page, usually under popular videos for me.

Okay so I can't use a e-gift card from Sam's to purchase Disney gift cards online at Sam's. Does anyone know if I can purchase the Disney Gift cards in store with a e-gift card from Sam's?
Are you sure you can't? I did it a couple of months ago and I see the option for adding gift cards in the cart (but I don't have any currently to test out).

Are you sure you can't? I did it a couple of months ago and I see the option for adding gift cards in the cart (but I don't have any currently to test out).

The option is there but it wouldn't let me add the amount during check out, just check the balance on the card. I may try again here and see if I have any luck. I just hope I can use them in-store if it doesn't work online.

It is overwhelming at first but keep reading this thread to get ideas on what credits, and once you start doing them you will get a feel for what works and what to skip. I also learned a lot from my teammates during the team challenges. There is a live chat for the team you are drafted on and people share tips on how to earn Swagbucks. This is where I learned LTG ( lap top guy) is an easy way to get so SB and it counts as a Discover activity which you need for your To-do list. You can find him ( on his laptop) on the home page, usually under popular videos for me.

I usually just go to Watch page and then "sponsored videos" which is listed under ncraves, and find LTG there when he's available. Shows other places as well, but I find that easiest to go to.
There have been other videos there lately as well, but not sure they give any SB since I haven't clicked on them.

The option is there but it wouldn't let me add the amount during check out, just check the balance on the card. I may try again here and see if I have any luck. I just hope I can use them in-store if it doesn't work online.

Once you check the balance it should let you add it to be able to deduct it from the total. I did a online order just on Monday. Unless they have changed it in the past 24 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter