The questions post

dancehottie290

Love Disney Cruise Line (magic) It was all started
Hi! This is a page I am starting so that people can get answers to any of the questions. If u see one u know the answer to, say it

Here is my question:
When u become a CL_, do u get inferno? Thx for all the help i will get bye!

dancehottie290 said:
Hi! This is a page I am starting so that people can get answers to any of the questions. If u see one u know the answer to, say it

Here is my question:

If only it were that easy :rolleyes:

dancehottie290 said:

Here is my question:

Though most CL_'s tend to have Inferno, this is not true. In the FAQ on the home page, it says CL_'s are EXPERIENCED players who volunteer. Experienced being the key word. They have been most likely been playing for a long amount of time, which is good to build up on the Inferno/green flips offers.

HOST's and Testers are paid VMK Staff who work for the Disney corporation in real life. No one knows how to become one but I can only imagine it's a real job so you would have to be experienced and have a certain knowledge of computer design. Just what I think. :)

If your referring to people with the VIP badge underneath their name, those people have taken the VMK Insiders Tour at a real Disney Theme park. If your talking about the VIP pin, those people have won more then 2 best game/guest rooms.

Now is your chance to ask ppl questions about anything. Math Science Vmk dis Sloths? Anything.

A few questions i have for anyone who will answer them.

#1 - Were is the best place to buy KH2?

#2 - When was the date of green flips being sold? May 23 - June 27

Anyone have questions post them here or answers post them here!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter