The Official, "Yay Me" Thread.

I got gifted a Haunted Mansion Conservatory Room Code!
Hugs to my gifter, I won't mention names ;)
~Spongelair

Yay! After pulling and pulling that sword in the stone and never suceeding, I finally pulled it out and got my Casey Jr. Pin!

Ok ~ Yay Me!!! :cool1:

Finally the pressure is off. As you can tell by the pictures ... this second green car star pin has taken me FOREVER to do.

Tonight, it's finally done! Barely .. but it's done! Yay!!

I swear it's my lucky black ears. I was wearing a cowboy hat today, and then tonight put on my lucky black ears to bring me luck. Played a couple of games and then ... Whamo! Green Car ... DONE!

BIG PS: I was very forgetful when I wrote this late last night. My apologizes. I just wanted to say Thank-You to GoofyGeggy for the fireworks guide help and video, also Thanks to Stichers guide and helpful advice from AliasSpike, Coaster, Days and Aengus and anyone else I forgot. All of the advice put together is truly helpful in reaching your goals! So.. belated THANKS! :)

quest1.jpg

quest2.jpg

Woot Astro!

I know you worked really hard to get the green car pin
for your pin collection.
:) Now you just have to keep playing in order to fuel up the car. :)

mickeybirthdayjumpingwithconfeti.gif

:grouphug: Big Hugs and Confetti! :grouphug:

Yay me! I managed to finally spend some BIG credits.
Boo me! I don't have much credits left for next month.
~Spongeblair

Inspired by Astro getting her second green car, I was determined to get my second green car today. Somehow I willed a way to do it, mission accomplished!

FireworksQuest.jpg

GreenCars.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter