*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

Trying to decide if I should pull the trigger for my plane ticket yet or hold off a little more. $315 out of Houston round trip. Seem like it may be as good as it gets. I am just not sure

I believe I posted on here when I first booked but i have an update anyway. Got FD & upgraded to RDP but we had to give up our POP reservation. So now we are staying for the first time at All Star Sports Sept. 19 - 28. Not sure how I feel about this resort but at least it will be a new experience. Trying to find the positive in it. I booked airfare when I originally booked the trip and ADR's are made. :cool1: Of course I keep looking at them considering tweaks since hours are out. It gives me something to do until it is time to make FP.

Separate question - can someone please tell me what time the MNSSHP fireworks usually are? Just trying to decide if we want to try to watch them from somewhere on one of the party nights. THX

I believe I posted on here when I first booked but i have an update anyway. Got FD & upgraded to RDP but we had to give up our POP reservation. So now we are staying for the first time at All Star Sports Sept. 19 - 28. Not sure how I feel about this resort but at least it will be a new experience. Trying to find the positive in it. I booked airfare when I originally booked the trip and ADR's are made. :cool1: Of course I keep looking at them considering tweaks since hours are out. It gives me something to do until it is time to make FP.

Separate question - can someone please tell me what time the MNSSHP fireworks usually are? Just trying to decide if we want to try to watch them from somewhere on one of the party nights. THX
MNSSHP fireworks are at 10:15pm. There's a really helpful thread on the boards here for the 2018 MNSSHP that includes times for everything, character meet and greets, trick or treat locations, etc. You should check it out!

I posted in the HEA dessert party thread but for anyone who's been waiting for it, they finally opened up booking for the 9/17 dessert party! I booked for me and DH last night! :bounce:

And yes, I've been feeling a lack of planning as well! The only thing I'm waiting to open now are September dates for the SW fireworks dessert party at DHS. I also still have to decide on a couple of ADR's and then July will be here soon and I can book FP's!
I'm going to be stalking the boards like crazy once TS Land opens and we get some reports on crowds, touring strategy, etc.

I posted in the HEA dessert party thread but for anyone who's been waiting for it, they finally opened up booking for the 9/17 dessert party! I booked for me and DH last night! :bounce:

And yes, I've been feeling a lack of planning as well! The only thing I'm waiting to open now are September dates for the SW fireworks dessert party at DHS. I also still have to decide on a couple of ADR's and then July will be here soon and I can book FP's!
I'm going to be stalking the boards like crazy once TS Land opens and we get some reports on crowds, touring strategy, etc.

I am waiting for more info on TS Land, too! We have just fallen more in love with HS on each visit, so I am looking forward to the park growing.

My countdown still feels long, but in 30 days I will get to celebrate double digits!

MNSSHP fireworks are at 10:15pm. There's a really helpful thread on the boards here for the 2018 MNSSHP that includes times for everything, character meet and greets, trick or treat locations, etc. You should check it out!

I’am waiting for FEA dessert party to open for September. I hope this is an indication it will b opening up for reservations soon!

I feel like I cannot do a darn thing until I book the Frozen dessert party. I have a tentative FP plan, but again, have to wait and see on FoP.

Good morning everyone! Would you please add me to the roll call. I will be staying at Pop 9/4-9/8.

My mom and I are taking our yearly F&W trip and celebrating my birthday! Booked our flights this week and ADRs are set so just waiting for the HEA dessert cruise and FEA dessert party dates to be released. I've watched the boards for our past 2 trips and figured it was time to actually make an account so I can join in on the discussions. Excited to plan with you all :)

Good morning everyone! Would you please add me to the roll call. I will be staying at Pop 9/4-9/8.

My mom and I are taking our yearly F&W trip and celebrating my birthday! Booked our flights this week and ADRs are set so just waiting for the HEA dessert cruise and FEA dessert party dates to be released. I've watched the boards for our past 2 trips and figured it was time to actually make an account so I can join in on the discussions. Excited to plan with you all :)

:welcome:

Welcome to posting! I read for quite a while before starting to post. Your dates are the same as our trip last year and we had a great trip!

Roll call:

Shellyb84: Aug 29 - Sept 3, Poly
dbarxdoc2: Aug 29-Sept 4, GF

mamamelody2: Aug 30 - Sept 8

DisneyAsh32: Aug 31 - Sept 3, GF
ilovevacation: Aug 31 - Sept 9, Poly

dizneeat: Sept 1 - 8, OKW, BC
SaintsManiac: Sept 1 - 8, Poly
KT0191: Sept 1 - 8, Pop
Osugal: Sept 1 - 8, CSR
joyjoy: Sept 1 -11, WL
SaintsManiac: Sept 1 - Sept 8, Poly
mindystar: Sept 1 - 8
disneyshakeygirl: Sept 1 - 15

Rabbittmama: Sept 2 - 9 (offsite and ASM or All Star Sports)
mickeymyfavorite: Sept 2 - 8, Poly
pooh'smate: Sept 2 - 17, Pop
Causin_a_commotion: Sept 2 - 9
0sw@ld: Sept 2 - 8, Poly, BCV, AKV

anneboleyn: Sept 3-14, AKL, Poly

hsmamainva: Sept 4 - 16, CSR

Mollymovacca: Sept 5-13, BC
sweetyk83: Sept 5-12, BC
jamieluvsdisney: Sept 5 - 15, CBR

DisneyFanJenn: Sept 6 - 16, BC
Jimmy Mouse: Sept 6 - 17, CR
mickeyfan4life: Sept 6 - 13, Pop
GrandCalifornian: Sept 6 - 15, CC

Daisybell911: Sept 7 - 11, POR
jchurch0409: Sept 7 - 15, ASMu
bluejasmine: Sept 7 - 16, Dolphin, VGF, PVB

leshunlenese: Sept 8 - 16
mamatobbg: Sept 8 - 16, BC
sweetyk83: Sept 8-15, BC, GF
paw1968: Sept 8 - 15, AKL
MissMaryQC: Sept 8 - 16, CC
MCoryB: Sept 8 - 15
Sarcazm: Sept 8 - 15, Pop

dznygrl70: Sept 9 - 16
MaryLovesPoohBear: Sept 9 - 14

bluejasmine: Sept 9-16, GF, Poly

Tripletmama15: Sept 9 - 14, AKV

disneychic2: Sept 10 - 14th, POFQ
familyman123: Sept 10 - 20, Windsor Hills

salotti: Sept 10 - 20

MLinDisney: Sept 10 - 14, BCV

lolomarie: Sept 11 - 22, offsite

FoggyPig: Sept 12 - 19, POR

Jill29: Sept 13 - 19
areno79: Sept 13 - 22, Pop, BC
StageTek: Sept 13 - 20, POFQ

BaymaxForever: Sept 14 - 22, AKL
Araminta18: Sept 14 - 22, BWV

Mugsymugs: Sept 15 - 19, Poly
Romib: Sept 15 - 27
bigsis1970: Sept 15 - 22, Pop
windcriesamy: Sept 15 - 20, AKL
JenniferYoung44: Sept 15 - 20, AKL

Bethislucy: Sept 15 - 20, AoA, Pop

maryr1oz: Sept 15 - 22, AKL
Superchikk: Sept 15 - 21, CR

lindap1: Sept 16 - 22
shairpdrh: Sept 16 - 21, CCV

Nami: Sept 17 - 23, ASSp

Swtpolly: Sept 18 - 23, Pop

Leoj12: Sept 19 - 26, CBR

kaze1sd: Sept 22 - 29, Pop

ArielSparrow: Sept 21 - 29, offsite
dachsie: Sept 21 - 29, offsite

Kminderman1: Sept 21-30, Pop

HappyStamper: Sept 21 - 30, Pop

KNovacovschi: Sept 22 - 30, Pop
disneylove16: Sept 22 - Oct 1 CSR
Sparkly: Sept 22 - Oct 2, OKW, VGF
Staceycs: Sept 22 - 29, BC

Dadof2inOH: Sept 22-29, FW

Lexx1214: Sept 22 - 29, Pop
RolloTomasi: Sept 22 - 29, YC

Figaro972: Sept 22 - 30, BCV

Loraleelovesdisney: Sept 23-29, CR
Domestic_Disney_Dreams: Sept. 23-30
Meghan4: Sept23 - 29, WL

FutureMrs.Incredible: Sept 25 - Oct 4, ASMo

macraven: Sept 26- Oct 1, ASSp

tinabina919: Sept 28 - Oct 4, BWV

SgtTibbs: Sept 28 - Oct 1

anitsa123: dates and resort to be decided
maulers40: dates and resort to be decided
heatherbynum: dates and resort to be decided
daisydee43: dates and resort to be decided
IlovemyDVC Sept 6- 18 OKW

Just wanted to tell you we had Free Dining the week after Thanksgiving and stayed at ASSP.. We had a great time, the room was fine - we requested the baseball section and got it. it was close enough to the bus stop (taking the Parking Lot route) but a little further away from the food court (which we knew) We really liked the food court - we only had breakfast there and Thanksgiving day lunch - I had Tater Tots everyday for 9 days at Breakfast !!! (I am going to miss this at the Pop) It was pretty chilly so we did not use the pools.. I did use the laundry room, it was clean and there were plenty washers and dryers (we brought our own detergent and fabric sheets) Let me know if you have any questions and i'll do my best to answer you.. Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter