*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

So excited to join in here. Used up all of our DVC points on a huge trip this month, so didn’t think we’d be able to go back until September next year. Plus our AP’s just expired. But my sister and her kids are going in September and got FD, so we just HAD to get in on the fun. Kids are so excited to go for the first time with their cousins. When we figured out that we could bridge those required hoppers to AP’s, plus get free food- basically paying for next September tickets too......it was a no brainer. I have to admit, I’m a little nervous to stay in a value for the first time in a long time, and coming off our trip this month split between a 2 bedroom at kidani and poly theme park view. But hey, we’re going with my sister that is a park commando, so we will probably not be there much. But that 140 countdown looks much better than the 500 it was at. :cheer2:

So glad I found this - just added 3 nights to my BB I booked in April. Can't wait for F&W and my first BCV stay!!

Hey April ladies!! I'll be coming back in September also. @wdw4rfam I promise I am not stalking you. :teeth:

Anyone notice that there are so many available reservations still available in September? It was not like this at all last year. I couldn't get everything we wanted but this year its all available! I hope it's an indication of low crowds!

I had no problem adding a Crystal Palace breakfast at the time I wanted (10:30).
Not able to change our BoG lunch time yet. Maybe closer to our trip.
Anyway, I hope it's an indication of low crowds, too!

Hey April ladies!! I'll be coming back in September also. @wdw4rfam I promise I am not stalking you. :teeth:
I knew you’d be joining us. :wave:Just don’t laugh at me since every year I say I’m not going back in September anymore.:rotfl:We just got home and said we weren’t going back until 2019. But just couldn’t wait until then to see toy story. My sister booked free dining so we figured, why not, we can upgrade those park hopper so to APs and use them next September too ( just a week earlier).

I knew you’d be joining us. :wave:Just don’t laugh at me since every year I say I’m not going back in September anymore.:rotfl:We just got home and said we weren’t going back until 2019. But just couldn’t wait until then to see toy story. My sister booked free dining so we figured, why not, we can upgrade those park hopper so to APs and use them next September too ( just a week earlier).
Definitely no laughing here. I told myself that the September trip was going to be only going to be a quick trip at Universal for the HHN nights. But Yep, the opening of Toy Story Land "made" me add on two nights, so now starting the trip off at the Dolphin!

I will be canceling All Star Music September 21-28 with free QSDP. PM me if you want to coordinate. I'm not even sure how quickly cancellations go back into availability, or even if they do.

Just wanted to tell you we had Free Dining the week after Thanksgiving and stayed at ASSP.. We had a great time, the room was fine - we requested the baseball section and got it. it was close enough to the bus stop (taking the Parking Lot route) but a little further away from the food court (which we knew) We really liked the food court - we only had breakfast there and Thanksgiving day lunch - I had Tater Tots everyday for 9 days at Breakfast !!! (I am going to miss this at the Pop) It was pretty chilly so we did not use the pools.. I did use the laundry room, it was clean and there were plenty washers and dryers (we brought our own detergent and fabric sheets) Let me know if you have any questions and i'll do my best to answer you.. Michelle

Thank you so much! You really made me feel better about staying there. That was what I needed to calm down my crazy planner self!!
It really helps to have kind Diser's here to help.

Checked SW again today, and our departing flight went down. Got almost 10,000 points back. Did the same thing earlier with our return flights. Right now we're at about 15,000 points RT per person. WAY less than I was able to get last November for DH and I. Yay!

I still cannot believe the ADR availability at 110 days out. So, I changed everything up once again! Actually just the first 4 days but it was super easy to move ADR choices so I did :) Still plan on breakfast at the CL lounge daily.
New plans:
Th 9/6 HS - Arrive around noon. Welcome Brunch at Chef Mickeys, Head to HS, Late Dinner at Sci-Fi - (Extra FP day)
Fr 9/7 MK / DS - QS Lunch Cosmic Rays , Dinner Jungle Navigation Co. , Evening at Disney Springs
Sa 9/8 AK - QS lunch at Satu'li , Dinner at Tiffins , ROL - (Extra FP day)
Su 9/9 EP - QS Lunch TBD, Dinner at Coral Reef, FEA Desert Party
Mo 9/10 HS / DS - Lunch Hollywood & Vine, Dinner at T-Rex - (Extra FP Day)
Tu 9/11 MK – Lunch Cinderella's Royal Table, MNSSHP
We 9/12 AK - QS Lunch Flame Tree, Dinner at Tusker House (Extra FP Day)
Th 9/13 EP - Lunch at Beaches & Cream , Dinner at Teppan Edo
Fr 9/14 MK - Lunch The Plaza , Pixar Play Place for the girls , Date Night Dinner at California Grill.
Sa 9/15 HS - Late Lunch 50's Prime Time , Star Wars Dessert party (Extra FP Day)
Su 9/16 Departure Day, QS Breakfast at resort.

We plan to hop to MK for evening EMH on the 13th and hop to Epcot a few times. But that may change too lol

I really hope I'm done.

Last edited:
I still cannot believe the ADR availability at 110 days out. So, I changed everything up once again! Actually just the first 4 days but it was super easy to move ADR choices so I did :) Still plan on breakfast at the CL lounge daily.
New plans:
Th 9/6 HS - Arrive around noon. Welcome Brunch at Chef Mickeys, Head to HS, Late Dinner at Sci-Fi - (Extra FP day)
Fr 9/7 MK / DS - QS Lunch Cosmic Rays , Dinner Jungle Navigation Co. , Evening at Disney Springs
Sa 9/8 AK - QS lunch at Satu'li , Dinner at Tiffins , ROL - (Extra FP day)
Su 9/9 EP - QS Lunch TBD, Dinner at Coral Reef, FEA Desert Party
Mo 9/10 HS / DS - Lunch Hollywood & Vine, Dinner at T-Rex - (Extra FP Day)
Tu 9/11 MK – Lunch Cinderella's Royal Table, MNSSHP
We 9/12 AK - QS Lunch Flame Tree, Dinner at Tusker House (Extra FP Day)
Th 9/13 EP - Lunch at Beaches & Cream , Dinner at Teppan Edo
Fr 9/14 MK - Lunch The Plaza , Pixar Play Place for the girls , Date Night Dinner at California Grill.
Sa 9/15 HS - Late Lunch 50's Prime Time , Star Wars Dessert party (Extra FP Day)
Su 9/16 Departure Day, QS Breakfast at resort.

We plan to hop to MK for evening EMH on the 13th and hop to Epcot a few times. But that may change too lol

I really hope I'm done.

I've changed things around a bunch, too. The availability is making it too easy!!!!

Hi there! My DH, DS & I will be in Disney World in September too!

Sept 20th to 21st - Wilderness Lodge
Sept 21st to Oct 2nd - POP Century

Can't wait to experience the Disney After Hours the first night we get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter