*** The Official July 2014 thread, join us won't you? ***

Well, to add to the stress of last day packing before we leave my doggy is having stomach problems and had a bad accident on the carpet last night :( So after a morning of messy clean up my husband is off to the vet to get a prescription! We are boarding her at the Disney kennel and now I'm worried. I was already worried about boarding her since we don't do it often, so add that to the stress list! Prayers that she'll be fine by tomorrow morning! She's acting pretty normal and eating like a champ, so hopefully its nothing to worry about :)

Hello Everyone - RHMH here (AKA Bob) To everyone that has been to WDW, hope your trip was a success and to the one's at the parks now, have a super time. For the ones getting ready to leave, I know your super excited & have a Magical Vacation We are currently at DLP and I have been doing a daily trip report. Below is the link.. Have a great day Bob http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3302724

I'm loving your trip report!! Even though we leave in two days, I'm getting so excited to start planning California for next July, and your trip report is definitely helping! I'm glad you and Midori are having a great time, and can't wait to read more. :)

Well, to add to the stress of last day packing before we leave my doggy is having stomach problems and had a bad accident on the carpet last night :( So after a morning of messy clean up my husband is off to the vet to get a prescription! We are boarding her at the Disney kennel and now I'm worried. I was already worried about boarding her since we don't do it often, so add that to the stress list! Prayers that she'll be fine by tomorrow morning! She's acting pretty normal and eating like a champ, so hopefully its nothing to worry about :)

So sorry you're going through this with your dog. They are a member of the family too. It sounds like she's getting better though, eating is definitely a great sign! I'm sure she will be fine at the Disney kennel. Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers that she will be fine from now on!

Don't want to add stress to your planning, but will the kennel accept your pup if she's on medication? Some places don't. (DD worked at an upscale pet spa lol)
Just make certain before hand. If they don't, maybe you can make arrangements for her to stay at the vets? Hope she feels better.

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

So not only am I not done packing and we leave for the world on Sunday but I went to the dentist today and had to have a tooth pulled

Our Trio of travelers for tomorrow are

SRUAlmn July 17-24 @ BLT (2bdr/MK view) *anniversary
LaurenPlock July 17- 21 @ AoA LM
bare necessities July 17- 26 @ BC then off site (7/13-17 on cruise)

Have THE MOST Magical Vacation EVER!!!!!

:lovestruc :love: :cloud9: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cloud9: :love: :lovestruc

*** Just an FYI: I leave tomorrow morning for my trip. I intend on still well wishing from my trip as we will have our laptop with us on this journey. My times may be off from my norms a bit, but I intend on still doing it.***

Our Trio of travelers for tomorrow are SRUAlmn July 17-24 @ BLT (2bdr/MK view) *anniversary LaurenPlock July 17- 21 @ AoA LM bare necessities July 17- 26 @ BC then off site (7/13-17 on cruise) Have THE MOST Magical Vacation EVER!!!!! :lovestruc :love: :cloud9: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cloud9: :love: :lovestruc *** Just an FYI: I leave tomorrow morning for my trip. I intend on still well wishing from my trip as we will have our laptop with us on this journey. My times may be off from my norms a bit, but I intend on still doing it.***

Happy trails to all!!!!

Especially DisneyMomFanatic, great job on the thread. :)

SRUAlmn have a great anniversary. How many years? I may have missed it, but is there a special dinner to celebrate?

I can't believe we leave in a week. I guess when you only have a month to plan...time flies. I haven't even thought of packing, but I have purchased some items for the trip. The weather is not looking so good next week. I guess I will need to double check that we have packed our ponchos.

Oh your poor baby. She's probably a little stressed, I think they sense things are different. Our dog started getting sick right before our drive in April. He panted, and didn't sleep the whole way down ( about 20hrs. Nonstop) it was the worst drive ever!!! ). That was our 1st and LAST nonstop drive down. When we brought him to the vet down here in FL, they gave him some anxiety/ relaxation meds. For taking long drives. Thank god for them, he's much better now. What's weird is, he loves to ride in the car just not really long I guess. Do you have a really long drive?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hello Everyone - RHMH here (AKA Bob) To everyone that has been to WDW, hope your trip was a success and to the one's at the parks now, have a super time. For the ones getting ready to leave, I know your super excited & have a Magical Vacation We are currently at DLP and I have been doing a daily trip report. Below is the link.. Have a great day Bob http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3302724

I will definitely check it out Bob! Glad you're having fun.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

So not only am I not done packing and we leave for the world on Sunday but I went to the dentist today and had to have a tooth pulled

I hope you feel better. You should be fine by Sunday, still 4 days away!

Our Trio of travelers for tomorrow are SRUAlmn July 17-24 @ BLT (2bdr/MK view) *anniversary LaurenPlock July 17- 21 @ AoA LM bare necessities July 17- 26 @ BC then off site (7/13-17 on cruise) Have THE MOST Magical Vacation EVER!!!!! :lovestruc :love: :cloud9: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cloud9: :love: :lovestruc *** Just an FYI: I leave tomorrow morning for my trip. I intend on still well wishing from my trip as we will have our laptop with us on this journey. My times may be off from my norms a bit, but I intend on still doing it.***

Have a wonderful trip! Thank you for maintaining this wonderful thread!

Bon voyage and safe travels to all. :)

Thanks everyone for the puppy well wishes!! Our vet gave us a few different meds and I called the Disney kennel and they are more than happy to administer. Vet assured she is not sick and all tests were clear. Just an irritant in her system most likely? I also thought it was anxiety since my husband and I have been taking turns traveling for the past month. She was sitting with me last night while I started packing and I kept assuring her that she was going to Disney too :) Now the issue is that my husband is worried about having her in a kennel and wants to stay home with her a few days and come and join us halfway through the trip, so we are working through that. We're going to see how the rest of today plays out with her stomach :). I'm sort of bummed. I've been waiting all month to see my name in that Yay! We're leaving tomorrow! post and now with all this going on I'm having a hard time finding my happy!

Thank you for the anniversary wishes too!!!! It's the 7 year anniversary of our Disney wedding, so we try to make it down for our anniversary every year :) Our anniversary was actually on the 12th, but we wanted to book our trip during the deluxe value season, haha! We should've planned the wedding date better! Ha!

Just placed my Garden Grocer order. Less than one week to go! My brain is buzzing with everything that needs to get done before we can leave...! :eek:

Thanks everyone for the puppy well wishes!! Our vet gave us a few different meds and I called the Disney kennel and they are more than happy to administer. Vet assured she is not sick and all tests were clear. Just an irritant in her system most likely? I also thought it was anxiety since my husband and I have been taking turns traveling for the past month. She was sitting with me last night while I started packing and I kept assuring her that she was going to Disney too :) Now the issue is that my husband is worried about having her in a kennel and wants to stay home with her a few days and come and join us halfway through the trip, so we are working through that. We're going to see how the rest of today plays out with her stomach :). I'm sort of bummed. I've been waiting all month to see my name in that Yay! We're leaving tomorrow! post and now with all this going on I'm having a hard time finding my happy! Thank you for the anniversary wishes too!!!! It's the 7 year anniversary of our Disney wedding, so we try to make it down for our anniversary every year :) Our anniversary was actually on the 12th, but we wanted to book our trip during the deluxe value season, haha! We should've planned the wedding date better! Ha!

Happy belated anniversary! :)

I hope your dog is better and that your husband ends up traveling at the same time as you.

Of course we are in the process of the night before we leave packing frenzy. My crazy week has been normal for before our vacations, had a nightmare that DS ended up in hospital for the whole trip (UGH!!!), can't eat, stomach/intestinal upset, not sleeping well. I am a hot mess, but too excited to care at this point because I leave in the morning!!! OMG!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter